Emerald Beach

Saiki was able to safely bring the hotel and everyone inside back safely, and Teruhashi as well.

"Hey, (Y/n), do you have like a super long name like your father?" Layla asked me as we walked down the hallway towards the elevator.

"Yeah, why?" I asked we went into the elevator.

"Oh, what is it?" Kayla asked smiling, clicking the buffet floor.

"Celine (Y/n) Fleur de Grantine Suoh" I said continuously pressing the button to close the door.

"Oh, what does it mean?" Layla asked.

(got this off google, not sure if it is accurate)

"Celine, is like sky or heaven. Then Fleur means flower. The rest is my last name. I guess it's like my flower sent from the heavens or something? I don't know." I said.

~~

We finished breakfast and I joined my friends as we went to a pineapple farm, then to the Aquarium. We got to see a special show and they were picking people from the audience to join them in the fish tanks. A lot of people raised their hands, and Kayla forced my hand up, and I ended up getting picked.

They led me to a changing room and I came back in a scuba diving suit. They told me the rules, and regulations and how to interact with the fish. After listening to everything, I dove into the water with a few others. A school of fish swam around us all, minding their own fishy business. I swam around with the fish, some even came up to me before running away.

"You're very pretty." I heard a small voice and turned to see a small clownfish.

"Thank you. You're very beautiful as well." I replied and it seemed shocked but then swam around happily before swimming around again, minding its own business.

I then played with some more fish, even feeding some of them, specifically the big ones. Another diver then came down and motioned for me that time was up and I nodded.

"Bye guys!" I waved to them.

"It was fun swimming with you!" they replied.

After that, we made our way to the beach. I was changing in the lockers, Teruhashi already went outside and I could hear the gasps of admiration, and applause. Next was Yumehara and Mera. I was last and I saw the guys had fainted, with nosebleeds. Some of them offered to give me their sunscreen, their spot on the beach, or an umbrella, a drink, shaved ice or ice cream.

"I'm sorry. Thank you for the offers, but I'm on a class trip." I bowed apologetically.

"No, it's okay!" they all said and then they offered to carry me to the water so that I wouldn't burn my feet in the hot sand. My bodyguards quickly stopped them, and cleared a path to the water for me. I saw Teruhashi and Yumehara seemed to be being harassed by 2 older guys, and that Kaido was standing up for them.

I swept my hand up to move my wet hair out of my face. I walked up to them slightly curious. I saw Kaido had punched them. Saiki  grabbed my wrist, and held me back so I wouldn't go near them. I looked at him curiously. "Let's go." he said and pulled me away to another part of the beach.

"But they-" I turned around and saw the two guys were running away. I looked at Saiki to see him pinching air with his hand. "And you took care of it." I smiled, letting him walk me to the water.

We both went swimming, away from the crowd. Saiki eventually went to shore first and I went up after about 5 more minutes. We did played a few games and had a sand building contest. We were betting coffee jelly. 

".. Any chance I win?" I asked as the waves hit my castle.

"You owe me coffee jelly for 2 weeks." he said and I pouted. 

"The ocean hates me." I sighed and sat on my towel. The minute I sat down, an umbrella was set up, along with a small table and a (drink). Saiki sat down next to me after everything was set up.

"Want one?" I asked, holding my (drink). He just shook his head.

~~

It was the last day, finally. I was waiting for Saiki at a location he told me about, the night before.

"(Y/n)." I turned to see he was here.

"Finally. So, where's this place?" I asked and he led me to a shop that thankfully had AC.

We both walked in and froze seeing our classmates in a booth. I got Saiki and I our own table by the window, and he obviously ordered the famous Okinawan coffee jelly while I ordered a (drink). While we waited for our orders, we had a telepathic conversation.

"Does Teruhashi know your name?" I asked him, looking out the window.

"I don't know. Why?" He asked.

"Nothing, I was talking with her last night and she asked me about Saiki Kunio. So I assume that's you?" I asked, smiling at the waiter who brought our order. "Thank you." I said and he bowed blushing and left.

"Well, then that answers that question." He said to me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing." he replied.

~Saiki's pov~

I watched as (Y/n) began drinking her (drink). Just looking out the window, enjoying her beverage. Her thoughts sometimes ramble off into things like how a cloud looks like a certain animal, thinking about her drink, about snacks and food, and even drifting off to how her mom is handling her dad since she and her brother were both away from home at the moment.
"I wish she'd say my name more. She looks cute right now... I should eat my coffee jelly now.. Can she hear me I wonder?..."

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ                                 (~ ̄▽ ̄)~                                   :....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:

She suddenly looked over at me and smiled, "Say that again." she told me in a teasing manner.

~~~~~~~~~~

{Edited 8/05}