Proposal

It was just a regular day at the manor, when I got a call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"(Y/n)?" I heard on the other side.

"Kai?" I asked confused since he barely calls me.

"I need help." He said.

~~~~~

"Sorry to bother you." He said as we both walked through the mall.

"No problem, I'm honored you'd think of me to help you." I said as we walked into the store.

"Welcome! How may we help you?" the employee asked.

"We're looking for an engagement ring." I said.

"Oh, Congratulations!" She said looking at the 2 of us.

"Wait, no-" Before I could say anything else she brought out a selection of rings, for women.

"I was actually... going to say, I'm helping him buy a ring." I said pointing to Kai. 

"Oh, so.. you'd like to view the male selection?" she asked and we both nodded.

"That's aright, I apologize for assuming." she bowed and Brough us to a different side of the store to a selection of male rings.

"Something simple is fine." Kai said looking at the rings.

"It's your choice." I said and the employs picked out some of the more simpler wedding bands.

~~~~~

We bought the ring, and we were now eating lunch. "So, what's the plan?" I asked him.

"Well, I wanted to ask you and the others for help." he said.

"Am I the first one to know?" I asked and he nodded.

"You brother and the others can't keep a secret." he said and I smiled knowing what he meant.

"So, next month is our 3 year anniversary, and so I was thinking that-" He continued to tell me his plan and I listened closely. 

~~~~~

We were currently, in a hotel, in Italy.

"So, everyone knows the plan?" I asked as we waited in the lobby.

"Still can't believe he tole you before us." Gabe said crossing his arms.

"Alright sourpuss, hurry up." I said pushing him out the door.

I waited for a few minutes and Kai came down and I nodded. "Good luck." I said giving him a hug and he left the building.

5 minutes later, Ren came down. "Have you seen Kai?" He asked. I just smiled and motioned for him to follow me. He looked confused, but did and I led him outside to a car. I opened the door for him and let him go inside. I closed the door, and went in the front to the passenger seat and looked to see Leo. He smiled and we both looked back at Ren and he was confused.