I do

I sighed looking at myself in the mirror.

"Ready?" I turned to see Layla and I smiled and nodded

She helped me walk out gave me my flowers. She led me to where my dad was waiting and he was talking with my uncles. "Am I interrupting?" I asked. My dad turned and looked me up and down before bringing me into a tight hug.

"You look beautiful princess." he said softly.

"Don't cry, or I'm gonna start and I do not want to put this eye liner on again." I said hugging him back.

"Let us get a look Tamaki!" Uncle Hikaru said pulling dad away and looked at my clothes and he and Uncle Kaoru fiddled with my sleeves and veil.

"You look beautiful." They both said and I smiled.

Uncle Honey immediately hugged me and I smiled and hugged him back. "Time to get going." Uncle Kyoya said looking at his watch. I smiled and my Uncles bid me goodbye and going out to take their seats.

I hooked my arms with my dad and I let out a quick breath. "You're going to be fine." I looked up at my dad and smiled.

"Thanks dad." I leaned my head onto his shoulder.

"Ready?" he asked and I nodded.

The doors opened and dad walked out with me. I heard the loud applause and the classic wedding march.

We got to the front and I smiled at Saiki and he was smiling at me. Dad kissed my cheek and went to sit next to mom. I handed Layla my bouquet and stood in front of Saiki.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to.." The priest continued. "And now for the vows." he said and Saiki went first.

"You know I'm not good at things like these." he started and I smiled nodding. "Meeting you that day when we were kids is one of the best days of my life. It is also the most memorable day of my life, the next being the day I proposed and the look on your face." he smiled a bit. "I hope to see more of your many expressions in the days to come." he said and slipped my ring onto my finger. I went next.