Graduation

I smiled as the camera flashed blinded me. I had finished shooting the drama, and a few cast members, including me were attending a fan meeting. 

We went into the venue and got our outfits ready and our mics. We did some makeup touch ups and we also signed a few things to give away when we played the games later on in the program.

We all waited backstage as the MC called us in one by one. I went out when it was my turn to heard screams and chants and a few pictures being taken.

I took my seat at the start of the second row as more people were called out.

~~~~~

We were now being questioned. "(Y/n), this one is for you." The MC said.

"Alright." I said.

"Are you dating anyone at the moment?" he asked.

"Sadly, I am." I answered and heard disappointed awws in the audience.

"Well, I'm sure your fans are sad to hear that. Can you tell us anything about him, or her?" he asked.

I smiled, "Well, he is an old childhood friend of mine. We became easy friends, since we were children and we had many things in common. When I cam back from abroad, besides visiting my parents, he was the first one I visited." I answered.

"I see. He's a lucky man." he said and I smiled.

"And I'm a lucky girl" I said.

"Alright moving on!" he said and the entire thing went on with no problems.

~~~~

I was in the car, driving back home. "Nervous?" Jason asked.

"About what?" I asked.

"You graduate tomorrow." he said.

"Right." I said looking out the window.

"Decided on the college?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to Ouran University." I said.

"I thought you didn't want to go Ouran." he said.

"Yeah, but it's not a bad school. I already know some people there." I said fiddling with my fingers. "And also the security is better than any other college." I said.

"Not liking the press?" he asked.

"Nope. But I love doing all this acting and modeling stuff. I get to travel, meet a bunch of people in different fields, and see different sights, eat amazing food.." I sighed. "If I go Ouran, I won't have to worry about the press overtime I turn around." I answered.

"Have you told Saiki?" he asked.

".. no..." I said.

"Its not like going to different colleges are going to affect how we are." I said watching the scenery fly by.

"Are you going to tell him tomorrow?" Jason asked.

"Yeah, after the ceremony." I said. "Though he'll already know by then since they announce our colleges when they congratulate us." I said.

"Good luck." Jason said and I smiled.

"Besides, with me going to Ouran, my brother can drive me, giving you and lover boy some time to yourselves." I teased him.

"Me and James aren't... shut up." Jason said his ears turning red.

I smiled and leaned back against the leather seats.

~~~~~

The long, boring, and tear filled ceremony was finished. I walked with Saiki to his group of friends. "So, Ouran?" he asked me.

"Yeah." I answered.

"So, Hidaka University for you?" I asked.

He nodded. "Well, we can visit on weekends, and have many study dates. I'm going to need them." I sighed. He smiled and held my hand in his.

We found his friends all gathered together, crying hugging and taking numerous photos together.

"Is your dad coming?" he asked me.

"I have no idea actually." I said.

Kaido noticed us and ran to hug us. Saiki moved and so Kaido ended up hugging only me. I rubbed his back as he bawled his eyes out. 

The others then came towards us as well. My hand still in Saiki's. "Wonder how long before they notice?" I thought.

"Who knows." he said in return and I smiled.

"Let's take a group picture!" Teruhashi suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea!" Chiyo said.

"Who's going to take it though?" Aren asked.

"I can take it for you guys." We all turned and I smiled.

"Leo!" I ran and hugged him tightly.

"Congratulations tiny." he said hugging me back.

"Not tiny." I said and he smiled and waved his hand. I saw Andy, Alex, Ren, Kai, a baby, Gabe, Uncles Kaoru and Hikaru, along with Uncle Mori and Honey, and behind them was my mom and dad with Uncle Kyoya. "You all came?" I asked surprised.

"Of course we all came." Gabe said ruffling my hair.

"And we have to introduce you to someone." Kai said and Ren showed me a small child.

"You guys adopted?!" I smiled looking at the little brunette.

"Her name is Jane." Ren said.

"She's adorable." I said tickling her cheeks. She cooed and grabbed my finger and placed it in her mouth. I smiled and kissed her head. "Ew." I said wiping my hand on Gabe.

"Right, so how so you want your picture?" Gabe said passing Leo his camera.

"Right." I said and I stood next to Saiki before Teruhashi could. I linked my fingers with his and I heard him laugh at my action.

"Alright, smile in 1, 2, 3!" Leo said snapping the picture.

"One more please!" Chiyo said and Leo nodded taking more.

We finished and we crowded around Leo to see the pictures. "We look great!" I said.

"Hey, you 2 are holding hands!" Nendo said looking at the pictures. This caused everyone to look again and then look at Saiki and I.

"You 2 are holding hands!" Chiyo said.

I smiled at them. "Yeah." I said.

"W-why is that?" Teruhashi said.

"Cause we're dating." I said.

"WHAT?!" they all said at the same time.

"Since when?!" Teruhashi asked.

"... Maybe... 2 weeks after I got back?" I said.

"So... nearly 2 years?" Chiyo asked and I nodded.

"That's so awesome!" Chiyo said to me and I smiled at her.

"Saiki swooped in fast." Aren said sighing.

"Alright, dinner at Soma's!!" Gabe cried out and his friends cheered. I rolled my eyes at my foodie of a brother. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his arms around Leo and Leo kissing Gabe's cheek. I smiled at them and felt something in my hand. I turned and saw it was Saiki. "I can't sing, or play any instruments, but this reminds me of you." he said. I looked down and it was a dvd. "It only has one song.. hope you don't mind yet. I don't know how to mix things for you." he said softly. I smiled and placed it in my bag. 

"I love you dork." I smiled and our noses brushed against each other. I kissed him softly and wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you.." he mumbled when we pulled away.

I smiled and held his hand. "Let's go out to dinner." I smiled and he nodded.