E:5

(Based on Ep 6 of the Saiki Reawakened Series)

~~~~~~

It's been a day since Saiki has given up his psychic powers. I was walking into the school campus, like usual and smiled and waved at my fans as they stared at me from afar. I looked at the school email to see my new class for my third year. I walked up the stiars to the third floor, which is where all the third year classes are. I noticed people peeking out of their door to see which class I ended up going into. I walked into my class and saw that all my classmates were the same as last year, Teruhashi, Saiko, Nendo, Kaidou, Aren, Chiyo, and etc. I sat in my assigned seat, which was behind Saiki and next to me was Kaido, and next to Saiki was Teruhashi. 

The bell rang and everyone settled down in their seats. Our attendance was taken by the teacher, along with some other comments telling us to enjoy the school year, and to make friends, work hard, and etc. 

Teruhashi then called out to Saiki, surprising him, "Are you okay?" Teruhashi asked him.

"I'm not!" I heard him respond. "I thought I'd be free from nuisances if I lost my psychic abilities." he complained.

"It's only been a day. Give it time." I said to him and I heard him mentally sigh.

"Thanks." he replied back to me and I smiled.

I was writing down some notes on my planner, and I glanced up to see Saiki and he was staring at Teruhashi. I frowned and listened in to his thoughts, "They are right, I realize that.. she does have a chiseled face more than most people. Aside from her personality, her appearance is definitely pretty." I heard him.

".. You're staring." I said to him and he immediately looked away from her.

"What was that? Is anything wrong with my face?" No, my face has never been wrong!" I heard Teruhashi's voice. I glanced at her seeing her face was flushed red, and she was staring at Saiki.

"Have you decided which one you want?" Teruhashi asked him.

"In geography, we need to pick a country other than Japan from G7, to do research on. You have to pick one and submit it." I said to Saiki.

"Ah, I remember now." he thought.

Saiki ended up picking Canada, which was also picked by Teruhashi, and me. Knowing his luck, I chose the same thing as Teruhashi, so that when he made his choice, he wouldn't be stuck with her.

~~

The next day, the 3 of us were in the library. "Okay, now let's do research about politics and the society of Canada." Teruhashi said happily. "Why did (Y/n)-san have to be in the same group?!" I heard her mentally complain.

"I knew this would happen." I heard him complain. "Why are you also here?" he asked me.

"Because I knew this would happen." I replied, preparing my notes.

"Now there's double the attention." I heard him sigh and I rolled my eyes.

"Well then, I can leave you alone with her if you want." I said about to gather up my things.

"No." he grabbed my arm as I reached for my backpack. "Stay, please." he said and I smiled at him.

"So, he was thinking seriously trying to be in the same group with me." I heard Teruhashi's thoughts. "It's a shame that we can't be alone together, but if I ask (Y/n)-san to look up thinkgs other than politics and the society, Saiki and I can be alone together!"

"Let's go look for books for research!" Teruhashi said bouncing around.

I glanced up to see 2 students giving Saiki in particular a stink eye. When they noticed me, they immediately smiled and walked away. "Will you be okay on your own?" I asked him.