Who Wakes Up for the Baby in the Night?

Yusuke

You both wake up.

Yusuke usually insists he be the one to wake up in the night to take care of your twin children Daisuke (boy) and Emiko (girl). He claims you do enough during the day time and that you need your sleep, but you always feel guilty at the thought of him being tired for work the next day. So you wake up with him so he doesn't have to take care of the both of them all by himself and you'll be able to calm them down quicker.

Kurama

You guys take it in turns.

Whoever woke up the night before will stay asleep whilst the other will go check on Yoshiko (your daughter). You'll both get up to see her if she won't stop crying because she's feeling sick, or scared, or something.

Hiei

You're usually the one to get up in the night when your son Sora starts crying.

But sometimes you'll enter the room and see Hiei already there silently comforting him which you find super sweet. Who would've thought Hiei had such a soft side?

Kuwabara

He wakes up.

Like Yusuke, he feels like you do enough during the day to take care of Sota (your son) so he insists on being the one to wake up in the night for him. Though, when you had Yumi (your daughter) two years later, he'd sometimes walk into the room to find Sota had somehow gotten out of his bed and wandered into his sister's room to try and comfort her himself.

A/N: Decided to do a sequel to my first Boyfriend scenarios 'Yu Yu Hakusho Boyfriend Scenarios' because I enjoyed writing it too much. Hope you Enjoy ! P.S. If you haven't read the first book please do!