Pick Up Lines

Yusuke

The twins were at school and you and Yusuke decided to take a walk together, just to pass some time since you both had a day off today.

"I just googled "sexy" and a picture of you came up." Yusuke suddenly said.

You gave him a look.

"You'll get the same result if you google "Yusuke Urameshi's Ex-Wife"." You smiled brightly as you responded.

"Not a fan of pick up lines, huh?"

"Nope."

"Fair enough."

"I still love you though."

"I love you too."

Kurama

Keiko was taking care of your daughter tonight while you and Kurama had a date night.

You walked down the stairs to your husband who smiled warmly at you and the beautiful dress you wore.

"Are you lost, ma'am? Heaven is a long way from here." He said as you reached his side.

You playfully hit his arm.

"Oh, stop it, you." You said with a light blush.

To this day you could never get over how sweet your husband is sometimes.

Hiei

You were bored as your son was at school and you and Hiei were having a lazy day at home.

"I'd go to the end of the world for you." You said out of the blue to your husband.

"Say another pick up line and I will ask you to stay there." Hiei responded.

You pouted.

"I thought you loved me..." You muttered and Hiei blushed lightly.

"Of course I do, stupid. I just don't like you using pickup lines on me." He replied. "I'm already married to you and have given you a son, what more could you want from me?"

You smiled brightly at this and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I love you too, Short 'n' Dangerous. I couldn't ask for anything more from you than what you have already given me."

Hiei smiled in response, ignoring the fact that you just called him 'Short 'n' Dangerous'.

Just this once.

Kuwabara

You and Kuwabara were getting ready for bed when an idea came to mind.

"Are you a magician? 'Cause Abraca-damn!" You said.

Kuwabara blinked at you for a moment, before realisation dawned on him and he started laughing.

"Was that supposed to be a pickup line?" He asked after calming down from his laughing fit.

"Maybe. What did you think of it?" You giggled.

"Could use some work. Not bad though." 

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you all Enjoy!