They Ask How You Two Met

Yusuke

"Hey, mum, dad?" Emiko asked as she approached you guys with her twin by her side.

"What is it, Kiddo?" Yusuke replied.

"We were wondering... How did you two meet?" Daisuke asked.

You shared a glance with Yusuke before you both started explaining how you guys met.

The twins laughed after hearing how Yusuke confessed to you and he blushed a little in embarrassment at the memory. None the less, they were intrigued by the story and Emiko found it super sweet.

Kurama

"Hey, dad? How did you and mum meet?" Yoshiko asked as she played chess with her father.

You looked up from the book you were reading and gave a smile to your husband who had glanced at you for permission to tell her.

Yoshiko thought it was super sweet how you two met and got together and hoped that one day she'd find herself a boyfriend that loved her just as much as Kurama loved you.

Hiei

"Hey, mum? Can you tell me how you and dad met?" Sora asked.

You gave Hiei a mischievious smirk as he glared in response, silently telling you to say nothing. You gave an innocent smile as you started explaining how you met to your son.

Sora couldn't stop laughing at the nickname you gave Hiei but none the less found it sweet how you two met.

Hiei, on the other hand, had an irk mark on his forhead as he glared daggers at you for telling him.

Kuwabara

"Hey, dad? Yumi and I were wondering how you and mum met. Can you tell us?"

You and Kazuma shared a glance before smiling as you told them how the two of you met.

They found it kind of funny, but also kind of cute how the two of you met because Kazuma had stopped to feed a cat one day.  

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you all Enjoy!