They Have An Argument with Your Son/Daughter Pt.2

Yusuke

You decided to talk to Yusuke about letting Daisuke and Emiko go to the festival since they were rather responsible and they, along with Emiko's boyfriend and Daisuke's girlfriend, knew better than to get into any sort of trouble.

It took a while to convince him, but you managed to after you reminded him that if he let them go it meaned the two of you had some much needed alone time together. (A/N: Perceive that as you wish ;) )

After that, he was pretty enthusiastic about the twins going and finally let them go which cheered them up greatly as they finally started talking to him again.

Kurama

Yoshiko took a while to cool off before realising she was in the wrong and accepting the fact that she had to lose to someone eventually.

That someone just happened to be her father.

Hiei

You gave your son about an hour or so to cool off before you went up to his room to talk to him and even told him that Hiei was only saying those things because he cared about him and didn't want anything bad to happen to him.

It was only when you told him this that Sora seemed to realise that Hiei was only looking out for him, as a father should their son, and decided to appologise for worrying him as well as saying all those things he said when they argued.

Hiei accepted the apology, but made him promise not to make a habit out of it which he agreed to.

Kuwabara

Kazuma wanted to storm after them since he 'wasn't done talking to them' but you stopped him and told him to just give them and himself time to cool off first.

Sota and Yumi eventually came out of their rooms and first apologised to each other before talking things out with him and resolving the issue by finally just letting Yumi go out with her friends. 

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you all Enjoy! P.S. Ideas are appreciated!