Finding Out They're Expecting

Yusuke

Emiko

"You're pregnant?!"

"I'm gonna be a Grandpa?!"

You exclaimed in excitement at the news your daughter had just given you and Yusuke while he was at first shocked before also becoming excited at the news as you both embraced your daughter.

"Oh, that's wonderful news, Emi!" You said.

Daisuke

"Good job, Buddy." Yusuke told his son with a thumbs up and a wink.

You shook your head at your husband's antics.

Daisuke had just told the two of you that his wife is pregnant.

"Congratulations, Dai. We're sure you'll make a fantastic father." You said as you gave him a hug.

"Even better than Dad?"

"Hey!"

You giggled lightly at the interaction.

Kurama

Yoshiko had just told the two of you that she was pregnant and, although you two were a little surprised at first, you were both very happy for her.

"So, how far along are you now? Have you thought of a name yet? Do you know what gender your having-"

"Mum!"

Your husband and daughter laughed lightly at your excitement as Yoshiko interrupted your barrage of questions and you both embraced your daughter.

"We're really happy for you, Yoshi." Kurama told her.

Hiei

"That's my boy!" You said as you ruffled your son's hair.

"Must you act so immature about this?" Hiei said as he gave you a light glare.

You shrugged.

Sora had just told the two of you that his wife was now pregnant.

"All jokes aside, we're happy for you, Kiddo." You said as you gave your son a side hug and Hiei nodded in silent agreement.

Kuwabara

Sota

"So, you donated your sperm and now a woman is having your child?" Kazuma concluded after your son had just explained how, since he and his husband can't get pregnant, a lady has offered herself up to have their baby for them.

"Basically, yeah." Sota replied.

"That's great news, Honey. I'm really happy for you." You told him with a smile.

"I'd never do that, but I'm happy for you too, big bro." Yumi said.

Yumi

"So, what was it that you said about not doing what I did?" Sota teased.

"Shut up, this is different. This baby is mine." Yumi replied.

"Well, I'm just glad it wasn't just some random dude you ran into in an alley or something." Kazuma muttered and you elbowed him in the ribs.

"We're really happy for you, Yumi." You told her as you gave her a thumbs up and a grin. 

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you all Enjoy!