Their Reaction to Your Child/Children Dating Again

Yusuke

Emiko

You were happy that she started dating someone else because it meaned she was able to move on from her last boyfriend and was allowing herself to be happy again. Yusuke, on the other hand...

Let's just say you felt bad for her boyfriend by the end of it all. You're surprised, yet thankful, he wasn't scared away from your daughter with all the threats Yusuke gave him.

"Now you listen to me, Young Man. If I find out my daughter has had her heartbroken by yet another guy, guess who's ending up with a fist flying through their face and broken nose." Yusuke threatened as he held up his hand in a fist.

"Dad!" "Yusuke!"

"What?!"

You and your daughter both gave him disapproving looks.

Daisuke

You, again, were ok with your child opening their heart to someone else once more. Yusuke was still overprotective, but he was a little more laid-back with his threats.

Kurama

Kurama was alright with Yoshiko dating again. However, the underlying threats in his polite tone were a little more obvious when he spoke to her new boyfriend and you had to keep giving him warning looks to make sure he didn't make them any more obvious.

Hiei

Hiei was completely against the idea of Sora dating another person, thinking his son was only going to end up getting hurt again in the end.

You, on the other hand, were very supportive of him and his new girlfriend and was happy to hear that he had moved on from his Ex.

"Dad, she's not (Ex-Girlfriend's name). She's not going to do that." Sora said.

"I don't care. I still don't approve of this." Hiei replied as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Oh, come on, Short 'n' Dangerous. Just give the girl a chance." You said, siding with your son.

Hiei gave you a light glare.

"You're never going to stop calling me that, are you?" He said.

"Took you long enough to figure that out." You smiled innocently.

Sora chuckled in amusement, happy that at least his mother was on his side.

Kuwabara

Sota

He ws shocked because Sota's Ex was a girl and now he was dating a boy. That is, until you explained to him what Bisexuality was and he calmed down. He was wary, but he still allowed it to happen.

Yumi

He had enough understanding in him to know that not every girl his daughter meets is out to hurt her, so he welcomed the new girlfriend. Though he was more cautious with his permission to let them date this time around. 

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you all Enjoy!