They Have An Argument With Your Son/Daughter Pt.1

Yusuke

Emiko and Daisuke wanted to go out to a festival on the upcoming Saturday night with her boyfriend and his girlfriend. The festival went until midnight and Yusuke wasn't okay with them spending the night in a hotel room with a couple of 'horny teenagers'.

The twins were not happy about this and gave him the silent treatment for the whole week after arguing with him about it, only talking to each other or yourself.

Kurama

It was a silly argument really.

Yoshiko had managed to talk Kurama into playing a game of chess with her and they ended up arguing over whether or not he cheated after he won the game.

She strongly believed he had cheated at the game because she had never lost against her friends at school and was annoyed with him for the rest of the day.

Hiei

Sora had gotten into a fight with a demon and almost got himself killed before you and Hiei jumped in and saved him.

Hiei scolded him over how reckless he was to fight a demon much stronger than him all by himself and Sora was arguing how he had it handled and didn't need any help.

Sora didn't seem to realise that Hiei was only telling him off because he worried for his son's safety and ended up saying something along the lines of 'stop trying to control my life!' Before storming off to his room.

Kuwabara

Sota was being overprotective of Yumi and wouldn't let her do something with her friends, so the two of them were already arguing before Kazuma stepped in. 

Rather than fixing things though, he just seemed to make things worse and the both of them ended up storming off into their rooms where they stayed for the rest of the day.

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you all Enjoy!