♡ Chapter 1 ♡

♡ Narrator ♡

Growing up all rich and fancy and living in a kingdom not all that fun. Especially being in Nashi shoes with her being diagnose with Old Timer.♡

♡Nashi♡

Ugh! Being royal is sooo boring. Especially when your stuck here in a castle while your brother gets to go out and learn and have friends.

I mean i do get education but its not the best. Not hating you bro but you kinda suck with explaining things. Even if he does ever explain something to me that i can actually understand then i probably won't remember it due to my sickness old timer. Which makes me forget things or forget memories. Thats probably why im never allowed to leave castle grounds...

"Hello? Miss Nashi are you awake?" One of the castle maids that work for my parents askes me. "Yes, ive been up for a while now." I yell across my room  for her to hear me. "Ok! Your parents would like to see you. So please come down when your ready." She says back to me then walks off. Ugh time to the day today.

I walk to my closet to find me a dress to wear for the day. As i look through dress to dress to dress i finally find the one! It was a long red sparkly dress with two pink bows come down from it. I then went to go find some pink gloves to go with my dress. After i found some i went and put my hair into a pony tail. After i did all my make up i was ready to start my day!

As i open the door to the to the hallway i immediately saw my brother Liddan and Happy and his exceed just standing there talking

"WHY ARE YOU THREE TALKING OUTSIDE OF MY ROOM!" I yell at them making them jump at first then got the silent treatment until one of them decided to talk. "We were waiting on you cause everyone started getting worried about you." Happy said to me as i then started to aw. "Aww thats so sweet of you guys!" I said to them. Wait what did i just say?! Ugh forget it.

"Aw, you're welcome now lets go before they leave without us!" Liddan said to me as he took my hand and started running. "Wait! Were leaving the castle today!" I asked him as he turns back to me and nods with a smile. Omg my day to be out of the castle has finally came! 😇

When we got outside i got yelled at that i was taking forever blah blah blah how this meeting is important to us blah blah blah. After she got done yelling at me we finally got in the carrige then on are way to this so callled meeting. On are way there both me and liddan were given the talk about to ask them questions, respect them, don't talk out of turn. Blah blah blah. All that boring stuff. While we were going through town i saw many people walking then riding anything, people hanging out, kids being kids. Wish that could be my life. Not worring about a thing.

After 30m we finally made it to this so called meeting. There was this women standing outside of the castle. She had a long red dress with roses painted white on it. Then she wore this sliver necklass. And finally she had her hair in a messy bun.

While we were getting out of the carrgie she didnt look at everyone else just me. "Hpm, you guys are late!" She said to us with a really mad attuide. Like what did we do to you. "We are sorry miss scarlet are apologizes" both mom and dad said to her as i just looked at her.

"Mm, lets just get this over with come on in." She said to us as we started walking in. In the middle of walking i grabbed Liddan hand and took me and him into this room. "What is this meeting about?" I asked him in a calm voice. He then shrugs at me. "Ugh! Quit hiding stuff from me!" I said to him raising my voice little. "I dont know what this meeting is about all i know is that we were told to come to. Now lets go back to them." He said to me as he grabbed my hand and dragged me all the way there.

After 10 hours of being in a room sitting and listening to nonsense i finally get to be back in my nice cozy room with a nice warm bath waiting  for me. As i take off this annoying dress and jump into my nice warm bath i forget everything that happen today. Sometimes im glad i have and sometimes im not. I wonder if ill end up forgeting my first friend i make one day.♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

So fun fact during the meeting i was gonna have them talk about Nashi marrying Jellal bc i love Jellal no jk😅 but i didnt im letting Jellal be married to Erza.

I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as i will enjoy writing/typing it. With fairy tail starting again soon i will be using some of characters we did not see from other seasons. No manga spoilers. I havent read the manga myself cause im a poor women who spends all her money on boku no hero academia/ my hero academia mangas. Warning! If you decide to comment on my story idc what you say as long as its not spoliers. Please respect others who dont want to see spoliers. That is all i have to say. Until next time.♡