♡Chapter 6♡

♡Storm♡

I woke up early enough to get dress, eat breakfast, and head to school without my sisters following me there and talking about boys. On my way to school i ran into Reiki. My good old friend. He has red spike hair. Sorta like mine but red. Then he had a scar on his face. Like his dad. He also had a little sister but i dont know much about her.

On are way to school we just talked and talked about whats been going on. Since i havent seen him cause i was grounded. When we had reached the school it started to snow. "Whoa! Glad we made it here on time!" Reiki said as we both just started to laugh for no reason. We walked through the hallways to by time until class started. While we were walking we had walked passed the principal office. In there was a girl? "She looks to be in trouble." Reiki said to me as i looked at her. She looked to be down on something.

After staring for 5m we decide to continue are walk through the hallways. "That was werid.." i said as Reiki looked at me. "What was?" He said back to me as i just shook my head. "Its like i seen her somewhere before. But where?" I said back then Reiki just laughed at me and messed up my hair. I then yelled back at him for messing up my hair. Then he yelled back at me for nothing. In the middle of us yelling we turned to the right to see the girl. Just standing there staring at us with her phone in her hand. She then put her phone away and came up to me looking really close at me.

"Umm do you mind?" I said as she shook her head and then hugged me. "STORM?! its been awhile i thought i never see u again!" She said to me as i looked down at her then back to Reiki with a confused face. She then let go of me and stepped back. "Of course you probably dont remember me." She said with a smile on my face as i shook my head no. "Im yuki!" She said with still with a smile on her face then i finally remember. "I remember now!" I said running up to her hugging her as Reiki just looked confused at me. "Shes a good old long friend of mine." I said to Reiki as he put a oh face on. "Reiki this Yuki. Yuki this is Reiki." I said as both of them shook hands.

Yuki had long blonde hair with blue towards the bottom.  She had on a black tank top with a black scarf with stuff on it. Then she had a pair of ripped jeans on. Finally she had her hair put up into two little buns. And the rest of her hair down.

After they got done shaking hands the bell had ranged. Reiki had went to class leaving me and Yuki here. "So do you know where your class is?" I asked as she said no back to me. I then walked her to the class she was in right now. Which happened to be my class. "Just so you know the teacher likes to get onto everyone so try to behave." I said to her as she laughed. "Are you saying you never get in trouble anymore?" She said laughing still. "N-no" i said back as she just dropped on the ground spinning around laughing. "Its not all that funny you know.." i said to her as she was getting up. "I know" she said as she stopped laughing.

~Bell rings~ "oh no were late!" I said rushing inside the classroom to my seat with yuki following me. We just got lucky the teacher wasnt in the classroom already when the bell had ranged. If i was late id probably have another detention. And i dont need another one for a while.♡

♡Nashi♡

I was left home alone while my brother went and worked. Ive always wanted to work for once but he would never let me  because of my condition im in. Instant of me staying home i decided to go to the hospital and hang out with my mom. Even though shes in a coma. I still found a way to make it fun for me to hang with her.

I stayed there for about 4 hours. Then went home and waited for Liddan to get home. He didnt end up coming home until midnight. Like always. So i ate alone like always. Before we both went to bed i looked out a window to see already 2 inches of snow on the ground. And its not even December yet.. . The kind of weathers we get at these months are crazy -.-.♡

♡Storm♡

After school i went over to yuki house. She didnt live far from me so i could stay over longer. Once we reached Yuki house the first thing i heard was. "Yuki! What did i say about bringing friends over without our permission!" Her mom yelled as she signed. "Mom.. you remember Mr. and Mrs. Fullbuster." She said as her mom nodded having a close eye on me. "Well this is there son. Storm. That i used to hang out with when i was little." She said. Her mom was little bit pissed that Yuki didnt tell her i was coming over. But she still allowed me to hang out with her.

We sat and talked about our past. And how parents can be annoying. I didnt end up going home until like 9:00pm. An hour away from curfew.  That was probably the best night ive had in a while.♡