♡Chapter 7♡

♡Storm♡

It was lunch time. Me, Reiki, and Yuki were sitting together and just being stupid. "This food is soo gross. Like what is this? My dad or something?!" Yuki said making us all laugh. "Say why dont we go get something after this?" I said as both Yuki and Reiki nodded. We then got up to dump are trays and head to class.

When i got to class i was littery the first one there so i thought i text Yuki and Reiki since we had a little bit of tine left still.

♡Group Chat♡

Storm- hey

Reiki- hey

Storm- wyd

Reiki- waiting on the teacher you?

Storm- waiting on everyone to get to class.

Reiki- ohhh. Well teacher here ill see you later man.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I wonder why Yuki wasnt texting back.. class dont start for another 5m and she dont know anyone else but me and Reiki. Well atleast i know. After 5m of me waiting for everyone to get here everyone came and took there seat. I about passed out from the teacher until. "Ok students, today is a POP QUIZ" she said. That woke me straight up. She then started to hand them out without asking answering questions. She then set a timer for us. Now were being timed?! What the hell? Who does she think she is!

♡After School♡

After school i ran into Reiki but still no Yuki. "Have you seen yuki?" I asked him as he shook his head no. "She said something about going to her parents" Reiki said quietly so no one else heard us. " well wanna go to my house?" I asked Reiki as nodded yes. We then headed to my house instant of going somewhere for food since Yuki wasnt with us.♡

♡Nashi♡

I started to pack for the festvial i would be at tomorrow. The reason im packing now and not later is because i gotta catch the train and meet up with my friends at the hotel. As i got finished packing and was about to go down stairs i was stopped by my brother who came from his bedroom to see me.

I then turned around to look eye to eye with him. We just stared at each other. "What do you want?" I said as i waited about 10 seconds for answer. I then turned around. As i was about to walk down the stairs my brother hugged me. "Please be safe" he said. I turned around and nodded at him with a smile on my face. I then hugged him back. After i did i picked up my suit case and headed down stairs. After i reached the first floor i then went to get my jacket on and head out. But before i did leave i looked back at my brother. I then looked back and open the door and headed out. It was nice out? But it had been snowing for the past 2 days? Where did all the snow go? I asked my self as i looked around.

I then hit myself. I mustn't be goofing off! I gotta go to the train station! Fast! I then began to run to the train station. Not knowing that one of my zippers wasnt fully zipped something fell out of it.♡

♡Yuki♡

I didnt go with Storm, and Reiki for reason. But that reason was for me to only know. I dont know why but everytime im with storm i feel all weird? It wasnt the normal kind of werid.. it was a strange a werid? As i was continuing to walk and talk to myself i stepped on something.