♡Chapter 3♡

♡Storm♡

"Omg did u see he looked!" "Omg i did he is the type of person to die for😍." this is the life when you have to share a room with two of your sisters. The greatest thing ever. Not. Guess i should introduce myself. Im Storm Fullbuster. Son of Juvia and Gray. So are my sisters. Silvia and krystal. They are the most annoying people on earth. If you were wanting prince charming and all well you found the wrong story. I ain't no prince and im never gonna be. Welcome to my life.

Walking home from school is always annoying. Everytime we leave my sisters must get a picture of this guy name Liddan. I dont see what so good about him. Other than that he's a prince an stuff. "Ugh i didn't get a good picture did you Krystal?" "Nope, sadly."  They both complained as i just walked home ignoring them. When we got home i went to check the mail like i always do. We always get junk but this time it wasn't junk.. it was a invitation! Once i read it myself i quickly went and showed my parents.

"No." They both said to me and my sisters as they both bursted out crying. "Look we dont belong there. Its for fancy people. We are not fancy people. Besides we don't have anything to wear." Our mom explained to us. After she got done with explaining i just ran to my room with my sisters following my back.

The whole time until dinner they were crying and moaning about how they could have gotten to married Liddan. "Girls! Stop playing with your food and eat it." My mother said as i just continued to eat. "But mom we could have married the most popular guy at school tonight!" One of my sisters explained as i finished up eating. After i put my plate in the sink i went to my room and tried to get some peace and quiet but that never happen. As my sisters came up here looking through there closets looking for something. "Storm, do you mind leaving the room just a sec?" Both of my sisters asked me. As i got up i took a pillow with me to block out all the sound.

After about 5m i then opened the door to find the window open. I looked out the window to see my sisters running down the road. I then jumped out the window chasing my sisters. When i caught up to them they both then turn around towards me. "ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY?! WHEN WE GET HOME MOM AND DAD ARE GONNA BE SO MAD AT US!" I yelled at them both. "Oh come on. Just this night please. Besides you might find your self a lady." Both of my sisters said to me as i just signed and went along with them. We are so dead after this..♡

♡Nashi♡

Just as i got done puting this lame ballroom dress on for this party. My brother had walked in not even knocking in just walking in. Luckly i had my dress on or else he would have seen private parts. "Are you ready for tonight?" He said to me as i put a confused face on. "Nashi.. how could you forget about tonight! Its very important to are genderation.." he said to me as i then felt bad cause i forgot about it. This curse of old timer -_-. "Anyways let me just tell you again" he said to me as he whisper ti me what this was about.

After he had explain to me what was going to happen he then left my room and headed down stairs. "Omg.. this is going to be a terrable night.." i said to myself as i brushed my hair out and left my room and headed to the party. When i got down to the ballroom i already knew one person there. Ms.scarlet with her soon to be husband.

For once she wasn't wearing red! She was wearing blue! It looked so much nicer on her then that red dress she was wearing at the meeting

For once she wasn't wearing red! She was wearing blue! It looked so much nicer on her then that red dress she was wearing at the meeting. Ugh! As i looked around i saw mainly adults. But then i saw 3 people that were my age, two girls and one boy. And the boy was hot! Though he wasn't dress like he was here for the party. But the other girls were dressed for the party. Once everyone started dancing those two girls ran towards my brother almost knocking him down! While everyone was dancing me and this other boy just stood there. We didnt really look at each other until everyone was told to dance.

I dont really like to dance but i had no choice. I went up to him and handed out my hand. "Wanna dance?" I asked him as he rolled his eyes and took my hand. Jeez how could he roll his eyes right in front of me. Talk about rude. "You lead" he said to me as i then signed. The whole time he kept stepping on my feet. It got so annoying i then stopped dancing with him.

"Do you not know how to dance?" I asked him as he shook his head no. I then handed him a piece of paper then walked over to my brother. Hopefully he will accept it.♡

♡No Pov♡

"HELLO?!" A voice that lucy knows everyone hears. "What is this a party? Couldnt have invited us?" A voice that no one knows. "Sister?!" Lucy says as someone drops there cup on the ground as the glass goes everywhere. "Bingo! Hehehe" the girl said as she laughs.♡

I added in Edens Zero Shiki and Rebecca

I added in Edens Zero Shiki and Rebecca. For those who dont know Edens Zero is hiro newest creation he is working on since there is no more fairy tail. I hope you guys dont mind me doing this but i really wanted to add them in.♡