♡Chapter 2♡

♡Nashi♡

It feels amazing to get to sleep in for one day. No one coming to wake you up, no maids knocking on your door to check up on you. The life i wanna live. But sadly thats not me i must wake up at 7:00am on the dot or else they send a maid in to wake me up. Talk about me needing beauty rest since im a princess here an all. But nope.

I decided to lay in bed for a min or two just because im lazy and didnt wanna get up. After laying in bed for 5m i finally decide to get up and head down for breakfast. Screw me getting dress just for breakfast when ever i can just walk down there in my pjs. Its not like im showing anything private.

When i get down there i only see my brother Liddan eating just bacon and eggs. I then walk up to him and asked him something. "Where are mom and dad?" I asked him as he just looks at the other side of the table. "They said they were going to check out on something that someone saw in the forest. But they should have been back by now." He said to me making me worry about them. Wait why am i worrying about them. Anyways as i went to where my plate was and sat down Liddan had then said something else to me. "I think im going to go check on them" he said to me but before he left the room i went and grabbed his hand. "Dont leave me here alone. They are our parents. They have just the same magic as we do. So please dont leave me here alone." I said to him as he then looked back at me then hugged me. "Fine, ill stay here with you." He whisper in my ear making me shed a tear. He has never said anything like that to me before..

After we both finished are breakfast we headed to the library where he tought me some more math that i didnt know. While we were in the middle of reading a book. We heard someone open the main door then close it. "Shh. Stay here" he had told me as he put down his book and went to go check to see who had came in.

As i was waiting paiently i went to the window to see who had came. When i look out there was a carrige but it wasn't like one of our carrgies we own. Then when i hear the door openning i quickly ran and grabbed a book and hid with it. So that way if they attack me i would have something to throw at them then make my escape.

When the door openned fully and someone walked in i threw the book at them making them fall. "Ow!" They said when they fell. That voice. I've heard it before. When they moved the book off from there face i knew who excatly it was. "IM SO SORRY!" i said to him bowing down saying sorry non stop. "Stop saying sorry alright" he said to me as i then stopped saying sorry.

"So who is here?" I askee my brother as he scratches the back of his head. "Someone for mom and dad but i told them they werent here so now he is looking around the kingdom."😶 he said to me as i then started to panic a little "did happy go with them or is he here watching us. Also what are we going to do about your exceed?" I said fairy fast and also panicing! "Look calm down. We only have one to worrie about and he is in my room sleeping. So as long as he doesn't go into are bedrooms we are fine." He said to me as i take a deep breath then let it out. "Phew!" I said but not long after i said that i heard the guy say bedrooms that was when we both panic!

"What are we going to do!"  I said walking back and forth sideways. "Stop! I'm going to go distract him. You go grab my exceed. Whatever you do don't do anything stupid in there" he said to me getting me to wonder what he really had in his room to keep from everyone else? As i went to his room to find his exceed i walked by some paintings on the wall. I knew most of them but there was one that i didnt know. It didnt look like me or liddan when we are little unless he was blonde back then i dont know? I then finally reached his room after walking for 10 hours. Well it was 5m but it more felt like 10 hours. I walk into his room finding his exceed sleeping on top of his dresser. Ugh stupid exceed i said crossing my hands. After me thinking this out i then climbed his dresser trying not to wake him up. Once i finally made it to the top and grabbed him i heard someone openning the door making me fall. Luckly it was liddan who had openned the door and manged to catch me before i fell and broke many of my bones.

"What were you doing all the way up there?" He asked me as i then pointed at his stupid sleeping exceed. He then nodded at me then putted me down. "Oh mom and dad are back!" He said to me once he putted me down. Great there home whoo hoo lets throw them a party. Not. "Did they find anything?" I asked him as he shook his head no. Oh well then maybe that person was lying. Whatever. "Im going to my room for the night" i said to him waving at him saying goodnight.

I then walked to my room hearing my parents argueing about something. As i reached my room i went in and closed the door locking it behind me so no one could get in. I then went and stood outside my balcony where i just stood there listening to the peaceful nature until.. they went outside to get into a carrgie to head somewhere. Thats when i went back inside closed the doors and went to bed. Why cant we be a perfect family like the other familys.♡