♡Chapter 5♡

♡Nashi♡

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. What a lovely way to wake up. You just woke up then breakfast is ready so u dont have enough time to fully wake up. That's me right now. Instant of me walking to the kitchen I just crawled, because I was so tired. What time did I go to bed last night ehhh. I said to myself as i continue to crawl to the kitchen. When i reached the kitchen Liddan just stared at me. "Don't ask" I said to him as she shook his head back and forth. Then he handed me my food. "I'm not a dog you know!" I glared at him as he just laughed. "Oh well you were on the ground walking like one so i thought you were one." He said to me as he then laughed.

I just continued to glare as I ate my breakfast. "We're running low on food. Why don't u go to the market and get us some more?" He said to me as he handed me money. "Fine." I said as i finished up breakfast and headed to my room to get dress. I put on just a red shirt and slipped some jeans on. Then i just wore a pair of coveres. After i got done with that I brushed my hair then slipped on my jacket.

"I'm heading out." I shouted as Liddan ran to me real quick. "Here's the list. Try not to forget anything." He said to me with a wink. I then hugged him with him hugging me back. I then headed out to the market.♡

♡

♡Storm♡

I'm littery being grounded for no reason. Along with my sister's but they have a reason. Look i tried to stop them but they just dragged me with them. I shouldn't have went after them. Man I'm so stupid. "STORM!" My mom yelled my name as I just signed. I then began to walk down stairs to see a piece of paper in her hand. "Storm can you please go to the market and get some of this for tonight. Please?" My mom said to me I just signed and slipped my shoes on. Then headed out to the market. While I was walking to the market I looked at the list to see what all we needed. Everything looked to be pretty simple to find. Once I reached the market I went to the first thing on the list then so on. I was on the last item. I looked around for it but couldn't find it until. I saw the same girl from the party. She seemed to have been a little bit confused so i walked up to her.

"Excuse Me? Do you need any help." I said to her as she looked scared at first but then shooked her head no and then walked off. After she had walked off to the go checkout I saw something on the ground.

It was a picture? It seemed to have been burnt some and been through water. I couldnt tell who was on it. Wait why do i need to know who on it? Its none of my business. Good job me 🤦‍♂️. After i got the picture and looked at it i went to the check out spot to return it but she was already gone. Guess ill keep it on me and see if i see her around again. After that i checked out then went home with 2 bags full of food. "Thank you so much!" She said to me as she tossed me 25cents. I then just went to my room where i saw my sisters on Silvia bed holding a big plushie of my friend Reiki.

I didnt say anything

I didnt say anything. I just put my money in my money jar then went and laid on my bed with a pillow covering my face.♡

♡Nashi♡

"Im home!" I yelled trying to close the door behind me with me carrying 10million bags. I heard no respond from Liddan. Once i put the bags down i kicked my shoes off and put them at the door. Then i went to go look for Liddan to see if he was here or not.

After looking over the whole house i didnt see him. I then putted up the food and heated up my curry from last night. Since i was all alone today i didnt see a reason to fix a whole big huge meal just for me. After my curry was done heating up i went and sat down in the living room watching tv and eating my curry.

During me watching tv Liddan finally came home. But when he did i was fallen asleep. On the couch. I dont remember if i woke up and walked to my room and slept in my bed. Or if it was my brother who picked me up and put me in my bed. Im not quiet sure. Now if you think about it i dont remember anything about last night. Or it wasnt Liddan who came yesterday? Maybe it was a murder? I have no idea at this point.♡