♡Chapter 9♡

♡No one view♡

"Mom.. how long have you been awake.. When did you write this letter? WHY HAVENT YOU WANT TO SEE ME OR NASHI!"  "I've been awake for a day now.. I didnt want you guys to see my condition I was in. Now everyone around us is in danger." "Mom what do you mean? What's going to happen to us?" "Were all going to die. There killing every single royal person. Now its are turn. Liddan listen to me. Take this and get Nashi and leave this place forever. Dont return.  You guys must live on!" "Mom.. what's going to happen to you?" "You need to go now." "But mom." "I SAID TO GO NOW!"  "Please just live on for your family."

♡Storm♡

I woke up early. Just early enough to get ready for my date with Yuki. Not like an actual date! Just a causal friend date. After I got getting ready I went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Why do you look so nicely dress for?" One of my sisters asked me. "Cause I got a date with a friend." I said to them as they both looked at each other then looked back at me.

"You have a date?" My sisters said to me laughing then pointing at me. "Hey! Its not a date I'm going to the festvial with my friend."  I said to them then they stop laughing cause mother came to the table. "Mom! Brother says he has a date!"  They said to her as she then looked at me "no I dont! I'm going somewhere with a friend!" I said as mother turned back to the girls as the girls looked at me.

"Storm. You can go on your little date but be back by 3:00pm tonight. You have stuff to do." My mom said as I jumped in excitement! "Thank you mom!"  I said then running up the stairs to my room to get my phone to text Yuki.

Text message

Storm- Hey Yuki!

Hey Storm! -Yuki

Storm- Are you ready for the festvial today?

About that.. -Yuki

Storm- what's up?

I have to go to court today.. -Yuki

Storm- Oh..

You should still go Storm I just wont be there maybe you could buy me something :P- Yuki

Storm- I guess I could..

I'm really sorry that I cant go. We can go somewhere another day just the two of us no one else. -Yuki

Storm- Yeah we could..

Great I gotta go now I'll talk to you later bye. - Yuki

End of text message 

I threw my phone across the room. I was so angry. I wanted to hang out with Yuki today but ughh. She did want me to go to the festvial..  I grabbed the festvial tickets which happen one of them to have a train ticket with with. After I got the tickets I headed out to the train station. Hopefully the train station wasnt packed. But it was. I was standing in line for about an hour until I got to get on the train. I was then on my way to the festvial.♡

♡Rebecca♡

"Whoa this town is bigger than I thought!" I said to Shiki as we got off the train. "I thought you grew up here?" Shiki said to me as I looked at him. "I did grow up here. But I dont remember anything about the town." I said to him as he looked around the town. "Hey, Since the festvial hasn't started yet why dont we look around?" I said to Shiki as he nodded.

We then began to walk around the town. There were so many shops and stores that I wanted to go into but Shiki wouldn't let me go into them.

"Hey, look" Shiki said to me as I looked. There was a big castle with a bunch of people around it. He then started to take my hand and drag me into the group with him. "Shiki stop!" I yelled at him as he let go of my hand. "What's wrong don't you wanna know what's going on?" He said to me as I looked away. "I used to live there.." I said to him as he looked at me with shock.

"But you said you were an orphan? Why did you lie to me?!" He said as I looked at him. "I didn't lie. I was an orphan until they took me in. Well they adopted me." I said to him as he still wouldn't look back at me. "Forget this I'm going back to the guild." Shiki said walking towards the train station.

"Shiki wait!" I said but he was to far away to hear me. Great.. without Shiki I can't complete the job. Guess I'll go hang out at the festvial for a little bit then head back to the guild.♡