♡Chapter 8♡

♡Storm♡

Beep~Beep~Beep

When yuki got to the hospital she had already lost a bunch of blood. Meaning they would have to give her someone else's blood in order to keep living. So I offer my blood until yuki mom came rushing in. "OMG! How is she! Please tell me she's gonna live!" She said panicing and running around the room. "Please Mrs.Eucliffe. we are about to do blood work and we dont need you in here. This young man has already offer to do it." The doctor said. Then he had some nurses come and take her into the waiting room.

After the blood work it was only 4 hours later until Yuki had woke up. "I see you have awoke!" The doctor said to her as I just kept looking at her. "What happen to me?" Yuki said looking around the room. "Someone shot you." I said to Yuki as she looked straight at me. "Oh.. I remember now.. I was shot because I was running from home. Over a stupid costume." Yuki said giving us the explanation of what really happened. "Well Yuki. We are just gonna run a few tests then you can go home." The doctor said making us all confused. "I was shot doctor! You cant just send me home right away after some few tests!" Yuki said. "Ms.Yuki there is nothing for us to do this young man just saved your life you should be thanking him by going to the festvial tomorrow! The doctor said to us making everything even more confusing and making me blush. "Wait you saved me storm?!" Yuki said turning around blushing as I turned the opposite way blushing.

"Just take the tickets.." the doctor said handing me the tickets. "You guys make such a cute couple!" He than said making me and Yuki look at him blushing. "WE ARE NOT DATING!" we both said yelling at him.♡

♡Nashi♡

I had made it to the train station just in time before the train left. While I was on the train I ran into Wendy. Who was one of my friends I had. She would be singing with her friend and I would be singing with my friend tomorrow. Wendy has long blue hair along with light brown eyes. She was wearing what looked like a red coat with with white lines coming down. She also had a little bow that was attached to her shirt. Then she had on a black skirt with white outlining on the bottom of the skirt. Then finally she had a pair of leggings on with white sandles on.

She's suppose to have her hair up in the story but not everyone knows how wendy does her hair so I just left it down because it was Wendy description

She's suppose to have her hair up in the story but not everyone knows how wendy does her hair so I just left it down because it was Wendy description. Anyways on with the story!

"Hey there Nashi-chan!" She said to me as I said hi back to her. "We have so much to catch up on!" I said to her as she nodded at me and sat right next to me. We sat there and talked for 30m. When we got closer to where we were gonna be the stage looked big! "I'm scared" I said as Wendy looked at me. "Dont worry were gonna do great! I believe in us!" She said making me smile.

After 35m of being on the train we had made it! When we got off the train we got are suit case and heading to the hotel we would be staying at. When we got to the hotel there was a girl at the front desk just. Yelling and screaming at the lady working. When we went up there I notice who it was. "Courtney?!" I said as she turn around towards me. "Nashi?!" She said to me as I nodded. Then she ran up and gave me a hug. "You guys must be long time friends hehe." Wendy said as We broke up the hug.

"Oh I didnt know you guys were with them! Here's your room key" the lady said as she gave us are room key. "About damn time!" Courtney said as she took the room key. Me and Wendy just stood back and laughed. "WHATS SO FUNNY!" She said as me and wendy stop laughing. "Nothing. Nothing at all :3" I said as we walked to the elevator to get to are room. When we got to the room the first thing we did is calm beds. After that wendy went to go get food while me and courtney stayed in the room. "I thought you lost your memories Nashi" she said looking down on the bed. "I thought I did too. But they some how came back to me."

"Hehe werid." Courtney said."I know right!" I said back. We ending up catching up on a bunch of stuff while Wendy was gone. I'm glad I'm with my friends again. ♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I made Courtney up lmao. A friend gave me the name suggestion and I was ok I'll use it. Cause I really needed a name. Lmao. I hope you guys are still enjoying the book :3.♡