06

Stacey

Its been about a week since I've talked to Cameron after the whole incident outside his house. And life couldn't be any better. There was no stressing, no constant bickering and for once, he felt the need to continue the streak of avoiding me.

I dug through my locker, looking for my history text book. just as I found it, I could see a body lean against the lockers beside me. I mentally groaned, knowing exactly who that was.

"Stacey," cameron spoke, trying to gain my attention.

"Cameron," I nodded at him, closing my locker and turning away.

"There's a party at my house tomorrow night, you should come," he began, matching the pace he walked at with me.

"Thanks, but no thanks," I turned the corner, trying to walk away faster. I didn't understand why he couldn't just leave me alone. He keeps doing this. We bicker kr argue and then ignore each other but yet, he still returns. He quickly caught up to me again, still walking closely next to me making me scoot further away from him as I made my way to class.

"Come on stacey, it'll be fun."

"Since when is getting drunk and being surrounded by a bunch of hormonal teenagers fun?" I glared at him, stopping in my tracks taking him by surprise. "Besides, I don't need to be talking to you. I said what I had to and so did you."

"Have you ever even been drunk?" he asked, bringing himself closer. Completely ignoring my statement.I simply backed away, but not walking off just yet.

"No, and i'd rather not. But I have a class to get to, and so do you." I muttered, moving to walk away.

"Fine, but when whatever's up your ass comes out, my front door is always open." He huffed, placing his hands in his pockets as he sped off and into class before me. I rolled my eyes at him, following behind as I made my way into history. He was so back and fourth.

-

When the last bell finally went off, I was quick to gather my things and begin walking home, watching as the school cleared. I didn't usually take the bus due to how close I lived, but managed on foot without a problem.

Walking down a few streets, I remembered to memorize the different roads and the area around me to become more familiar with my surroundings. I managed to turn the last corner, approaching my house as well as Cameron's.

as I neared the houses, I could see the tall brunette with a girl enveloped in his arms. or rather his face. I found myself grimacing, forcing my eyes away. However, it wasn't until the girl's hands continued to move lower and lower on Cameron did I speed up my pace to move past his house in order to avoid any unnecessary things I didn't want to witness. Why he chose to full on make out outside all the time was beyond me.

She pulled away, and brought a smile to her face. Her eyes immediately landed on mine, which caused me to shiver as I realized I was staring and walking at the same time. My cheeks flushed, as I continued walking noticing her whispering something into Cameron's ear that made him smirk.

I sped up my footsteps, continuing my walk onto my driveway to enter the house. Just as my foot stepped inside, an all too familiar honking went off.

"What now Cameron?" I rolled my eyes.

"You coming to the party?" He shouted, his car sitting in the middle of the road. From here I could see the shadow of another body in the car with him.

"And what makes you think I'm coming?" I crossed my arms as I walked up to his car. He quickly rolled down his window further, leaning his arm out of the car. I made it a goal to ignore the glare I was receiving from the other body in his passenger seat.