Meeting Him

You were 10 now. You got up and went downstairs to your aunt. Things had been peaceful since you moved to Haddonfield. Your aunt had homeschooled you the whole two years you had been living there. She never let you outside without her by your side. She never did anything without you and if she left to go do something and left you alone you werent allowed to leave or talk to anyone.

It was two weeks before halloween. Your aunt had finally decided to let you go to school. Today was your first day.

After you got dressed and ate you grabbed your book bag and walked with your aunt to school.

Suddenly there it was. The giant brick building which had a few vines climbing up it here and there. You weren't very nervous.

"Are you sure you have everything?" Your aunt frantically questioned you.

"Yes." You replied.

She sighed and hugged you tightly. "Alright. I'll pick you up after school. I love you (y/n)." She said, releasing you.

You smiled and watched as she walked away. Then you walked in with all the other kids.

You walked up to the principal and asked where you were supposed to go. You followed her as she guided you to your teacher. His name was Mr. Prescott.

"Now wait out here until your teacher gets you. He has to talk to the class about something." She spoke and walked away. You nodded and stood next to the door.

You heard his voice from inside and it almost made you wonder what he was talking about.

A couple minutes later he opened the door amd let you in. You walked into the class.

"Why don't you introduce yourself." He spoke to you.

You smiled. "My name is (y/n) (l/n)." He nodded at you. "You can sit wherever you want." He told you.

You sat in an empty seat to the left of a boy with Blonde hair and Blue eyes.  He seemed nice enough.

At lunch you sat on a bench eating alone until the kid you sat mext to approached you.

You watched as he sat next to you.

He cleared his throat and spoke to you. "I'm Michael Myers. I'm pretty sure I live across from you." He smiled.

You looked at him. "Yeah. It's nice to meet you Michael."

"Why are you sitting here alone?" He asked you.

"I don't have any friends." You said. It didnt bother you much.

"Well you have one now." Michael responded.

You smiled.

You both talked until the bell rang. Then you went back to class.

After school you walked home with your aunt. "How was your first day hun?" She asked.

"Good." You responded.

"Did you have fun?" She asked.

You nodded.

You didn't pay much attention to your Aunt's questions. All you could think about was Michael. You made a friend.

When you got home your aunt grabbed her purse. "Ok sweetie. I have to go do a few errands. Stay inside while I'm gone and don't answer the door."

You nodded and watched as your Aunt left and drove away.

You looked out the window and saw Michael across the street. There was a girl that wore some revealing clothes. They were arguing about something. You opened your window so you could hear.

"You were supposed to watch the movie with me!" He shouted at the girl.

"Watch it by yourself. I'm going over to Steve's house." The girl replied. She closed the front door and walked away.

"I'm telling mom!" Michael shouted after her.

The girl mocked him and you watched as she walked out of sight.