The Myers House

You woke up in a bunch of dust and dirt. You saw Laurie on the ground next to you. And then the body of the girl you ran into earlier.

Laurie slowly sat up And went over to the body. "Lynda?" She whimpered. "Lynda.. Lynda wake up.. Lynda wake up!" She started shouting.

You pulled her away. "Laurie be quiet!" You told her. You both heard footsteps and then Michael dropped another body in front of you both. It was Hanna.

You whimpered and then went silent. Michael dropped the knife and got on his knees. He pulled out a picture of him, You and baby Laurie. But of course neither you not Laurie could understand what it meant.

"I don't understand.." Laurie cried. You cried with her.

"Who are they.. I don't understand.." You both said.

Suddenly Laurie grabbed the knife and stabbed Michael in the shoulder. You both got up and ran to a door that was boarded up. You both ripped at it until you could get out.

Suddenly Michael got up and reached out the window, grabbing your jacket. You both crawled under the metal fence, now both of you injured and calling out for help.

You ran back to Tommy's house and pounded on the door. "Open the door!" Laurie shouted.

The door opened and you both ran in, slamming and locking the door. "Where's Lindsey!" You shouted as Lindsey ran downstairs.

Suddenly Lindsey and Tommy screamed as Michael appeared in the window of the door. He broke through, grabbing your arm.

You screamed as Laurie pulled you away. You all ran upstairs as the door broke down. Shortly after there were gunshots and Michael fell down.

Loomis approached you all and told you that it was safe.

You grabbed the gun and ran off. Loomis got The other three in his car and they drove back to Laurie's house.

You ran you the Myers house. "C'mon Michael!" You shouted as he followed you. You ran upstairs and stood in the balcony.

Suddenly Michael approached the doorway. He stood there for a second and then ran at you, pushing you off. You landed on top of him. Your arm was badly bruised, numb and probably broken.

You grabbed the gun and pulled the trigger but nothing happened. You tried again but still nothing happened.

Suddenly Michael grabbed your arm and you shot him in the head, screaming as everything came back to you.

Laurie approached you and looked at you, as you were now covered in blood.

She helped you up and you walked away.