15 Years Later

After that Halloween night in Haddonfield your Aunt moved to California, taking you with her. She never spoke a word to you about it for fifteen years so you forgot about it.

You were 25 now and lived with your aunt. You did digital art online and while doing it you met your best friend Hanna. You both enjoyed the same things.

You were in a video call with her.

"When are you moving down here?" She asked you.

"Thursday night. If my overprotective aunt will let me." You responded.

Hanna lived in Haddonfield and you were moving next door to her.

"You know, my aunt has a friendship test to determine if you can be my friend or not." You told Hanna.

"Oh really? Have I passed?" She asked, smiling.

You shrugged. "I don't know. But in my eyes you passed."

Your aunt called you downstairs.

"I gotta go. I'll call you later."

"Bye Cutie." Hanna smiled as you hung up.

You walked downstairs. "What aunt Chrissie?"

"I figured since you leave in two days, maybe we should do something today." She said, tapping her nails on the counter. She was really stressed about you going to Haddonfield.

"Actually I just wanted to relax today." You said "But I promise we can do something tomorrow."

Your aunt nodded and you ran up to your room.

TWO DAYS LATER

It was finally Thursday. Moving day. That morning you put your things in your car.

Your aunt sighed and gave you a hug. "I really wish you wouldn't be going back to Haddonfield.." She said, stressfully.

"I'll be fine.." You smiled.

Later that night you drove all the way to Haddonfield. Your aunt had texted you several times to make sure you were fine.

You quickly texted back, "I'm fine. Please stop spamming me with all your messages." Then turned off your phone.

Suddenly there it was. Your new house. You pulled up and got out, bringing everything inside.