The Movie

You looked at Michael and felt bad for him. You sighed and opened your front door. You figured that si ce your Aunt would be gone for a few hours you would be able to talk to him.

You closed the door and Walked across the street.

Michael smiled and looked up as you stood in front of him. "Are you Ok?" You asked him.

He got up and shook his head.

"My stupid sister was supposed to watch a movie with me. Instead she decided that her boyfriend was more important."

You could tell there was anger yet sadness in his eyes.

"I'll watch it with you." You smiled.

You watched as his dark look changed into a more happy one.

"Really?" He asked as you nodded.

You both walked inside and watched a movie about a man who was terribly scared from being burnt and he killed people in their dreams.

You realised that it had already been two hours.

"I have to go. My aunt will be here soon and she'll freak out if I'm not there." You got up and walked to the door.

"See you tomorrow (y/n)." He spoke.

You ran back inside your house and closed the door. You sat down on the couch.

Your aunt arrived a few minutes after you.

"I bet you were bored while I was gone." She smiled.

You nodded and lied. "Yeah.. I fell asleep."

Before bed you realized your bracelet was gone. It was gold and had the infinity symbol on it. It must have came off while you were with Michael. Oh well. You were sure that he would return it tomorrow.