Hospital Time

You both walked back to Laurie's house. She tried to ask you a few questions but you didn't really pay attention to them. She kept asking if you were ok and you nodded. You didn't know how to feel. Happy that Michael was gone? Sad that you just killed your best friend?

You walked inside and suddenly got dizzy. You passed out and fell onto the floor. Laurie and your aunt ran over to you, your aunt picking you up. She carried you into her car and drove you to the hospital.

You woke up the next night in a hospital bed attached to a few machines. It was stormy and pouring rain. You slowly got up, you noticed a few stitches on you and your arm was in a sling. You walked out of the room, using the walls as support. 

You had a feeling Laurie was there, which she was, so you went to her room and looked at her sleeping. "Laurie?" You went over to her. She was in the same condition as you except her foot was in a boot. "Laurie.." You said once more.

Suddenly someone put their hand on your shoulder. You turned to see a nurse. "Sweetie what are you doing out of your room?" She asked you, leading you away. "I wanted to see Laurie.." You spoke. "You can't be in here." She said. 

You got into the hall when the nurse was called away. You were left to go back to your room alone. Suddenly your head started pounding. "Nurse?" You called out. "Nurse! I need something for my head!" You shouted and collapsed, sitting against the wall. You saw the nurse walk into the hall. "One second dear.." She spoke, blood trickling down her face. 

She looked at her blood stained shirt and shrieked as Michael appeared behind her. You got up and ran back to Laurie's room. "Laurie wake up!" You shouted at her as the nurse screamed. "Laurie wake up! Wake up!" You shouted once more. 

You saw blood on the floor next to her bed. "Laurie.." You whimpered, hearing footsteps. Realizing Michael had already gotten to Laurie, you ran down the hall and opened the basement door. You went down the first set of stairs, Michael on your trail. You got to the last set of stairs and slipped on blood, sliding down them. 

You screamed, running outside. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" You screamed, running into the parking lot. You ran to your aunt's car and opened the door, your aunt's body falling onto of you. You screamed again as Michael was approaching you. 

You pushed the body off and climbed into the car. You went to slam the door but Michael threw his arm inside, grabbing you. You screamed once more as he stabbed you.