The Bully

The next day at school was bad. Michael wasn't talking to you. This worried you. What did your aunt tell him..

At Lunch Michael sat next to you. "Are you OK?" You asked him. A little worried.

He nodded.

You didn't say much the entire time at Lunch. When the bell rang you went to classes like Normal.

At the end of the day you were walking to your locker when someone stopped you and shoved you against the lockers.

"Hey there Loser.." He yelled in your face.

You were silent.

"What? Are you scared? Go cry to your parents.. Oh wait you dont have any." He laughed. You started to cry.

Suddenly Michael pulled him away and started punching him.

The principal saw and separated you three. "You over there, You over there and You stay there." He said, looking at you.

"Fuck you." Michael said, hatred filling his eyes.

"Excuse me?" The principal said, staring Michael down.

"Leave him alone.." You spoke and instantly regretted it. He took you an Michael to the office waiting room. Wesley got away.

Suddenly Michael's mom and your Aunt walked in.

"Seriously? Seriously?!" Michael's mom shouted at the principal.

"Ms. Myers I do not enjoy calling you down here every five minutes." The principal responded.

"Really? It sure seems like you fucking do." She shouted back at him.

"We are in a learning facility! Don't use that foul language!" Your aunt snapped.

Michael's mom shouted at them both. "I shouldn't even be here. Its your problem. You said you would stop Wesley."

Your aunt got up. "My daughter had nothing to do with any of this! I'm leaving!" She yelled and the door slammed shut. Your mom grabbed your arm without a word and pulled you outside. She took you home and was silent for the rest of the night.