It Was Me

You looked around frantically. You grabbed a stick and threw it at Michael as he turned around, putting his arm around Hanna's neck.

"Michael its me you want! I left you all those years ago.. It was my fault!" You shouted.

He dropped Hannah and walked over to you. He picked you up and you started screaming. Sure, you were trying to get him to leave Hanna alone but you didn't want him to attack you again.

You looked at Laurie and Loomis. Loomis couldnt shoot because he would risk hitting you. Laurie stayed behind to tend to Hanna.

You fainted as the sun started to set.

You woke up on a bed. You looked around to see your aunt's body. There was a tombstone that Read "Judith Myers" That must have been Michael's sister.

You got up and Michael looked over at you. You got scared and sat back down on the bed. He walked over to you holding his knife up. You started crying again.

"Michael stop.. You don't have to do this.." You spoke as he lowered the knife. You reached for his mask and took it off. You could see a single tear running down his face.

He got mad and put his mask back on. He went to stab you but you rolled away as his knife grazed your arm.

You ran out of the house and ran into Loomis. You fell and he helped you up.

"Where's Michael?" He asked and you pointed to the Myers house.