Insanity

Loomis grabbed both your arms and went inside the Myers house. He was using you as Bait for Michael. You started screaming. "LET GO!! HELP ME! SOMEONE HELP!" He walked inside, calling out for Michael. "Michael! You want the girl! Come get her!!"

Out of the darkness you saw Michael appear. He walked towards you and Loomis. Loomis stood there. holding your arms tight enough so you couldn't break free of his grasp. "NO!! LET GO!!" You shouted at Loomis more. 

Michael attacked Loomis and not you as if he were protecting you. You screamed as blood splattered onto you, Loomis' lifeless body on the floor. You fell and tried to back away. Michael stood, staring at you. You watched as he dropped the knife.

You reached for it but he hit you, sending you backwards. He suddenly snapped and you knew that this would be your final and only chance to escape before he actually killed you. 

You got up and limped away towards Laurie's house screaming for help. Suddenly Laurie grabbed you and pulled you into her car. You stated crying. Laurie tried to comfort you but then Michael grabbed her out of the car and started dragging her away. 

You got out to go after her but Hanna ran straight into you, covered in blood. "Help..." She whimpered and then fell to the ground, dead, a knife sticking out of her back. You screamed and looked around, Laurie and Michael were nowhere to be found. The Myers house.

You walked inside, covered in blood from head to toe. "MICHAEL!" You shouted, grabbing a piece of broken glass you found on the ground. You went downstairs and hid it behind your back seeing Laurie passed out on the ground and Michael standing next to her.