1

WRITTEN IN 2017 NOT A REFLECTION OF MY CURRENT WORK!!

I am no longer in this fandom however I will always love them as they were a part of my childhood. When I originally wrote this it was popular so I decided to reupload it. If people like this book I will absolutely revamp it. I hate how bad this is in my eyes but lmk!!

"Mom I don't want to move!" The curly headed boy signed to his mom. She shook her head and packed that last box into the moving truck.

"Jack I've said this a million times, you used to love it there when you were little, plus dad would want us to go back," she said kissing her son's cheek.

the teenager gulped thinking about how his dad won't is coming along this time.

"Maybe Zach will still be there," she said trying to give him hope.

He was his old best friend jacks mom said they did everything together until he moved. Jack didn't remember anything about him except for his blonde hair.

"He won't remember me, mom, I look totally different" Jack signed to his mother, pulling at his newfound curls.

She rolled her eyes and shut the back of the truck.

"Jack honey I know it's hard for you but we have to go," she said one last time.

She got into the truck starting the engine. He sighed and got in next to her. She slowly put her hand in his fake curls, finding comfort in them.

"I wish you would talk to me honey" Jack shrugged next to her and looked out the window. She pushed on the gas pedal and the two were off.

1 week later

Today was my first day of school. Jack tried to convince his mother not to make him go but she declined. He groaned getting out of my warm soft bed. Throwing on a red hoodie and black pants. The boy threw his curls around until they looked just right, only to pull his hood over his head.

"Jack time to go!" Jack quickly brushed his teeth and grabbed his black Van's heading out the door.

The drive to school wasn't too bad, it was a 5-minute drive to get there, you could see kids walking to school everywhere. He pulled my headphones out of his pocket and plugged it into his phone. scrolling until he found the right song. You could see the school up ahead of the car.

"Hey Jack, can you try to make some friends?" His mom said gently kissing his forehead. He nodded his head and slowly opened the door.

there goes nothing. He grabbed his black backpack and got out of the red car. It was clear to see who was popular. They were all standing by the front doors, all wearing red and white jackets, the girls in their cheer outfits. Great.

"Fresh meat!" One of the guys yelled. He was tall with blond shaggy hair. The group all started to walk towards the boy. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"I'm talking to your noodles," the guy next to him said. They looked related they both had blonde hair with blue eyes. The tall one pushed Jack's shoulder roughly.

"I'm Logan, remember that name, you got it!" He shouted, making the curly headed boy flinch.

" I said you got it!" He screamed in his face. Jack nodded his head vigorously. He snorted looking at Jack

"pathetic," his brother said shoving him to the ground.

"Leave him alone logan!" A tall brunette boy said running over towards Jack. Logan mocked him walking away. He looked at Jack sympathetically

"hey I'm Jonah," he said reaching a handout. Jack gave him a fake smile, not knowing if Jonah was like Logan.

"What's your name" Jack looked at the ground not wanting to respond. Jonah looked the boy still on the ground up and down, giving him a sad smile.

"Yo jo, who is this?" A bleach blond haired kid said pointing at Jack. "He won't give me a name," Jonah said shrugging.

"Oh well I'm Corbyn with a y, that's Daniel, and that's Zach," he said pointing at two boys walking up to him. They both waved, half-heartedly Jack half waved back.

he pulled out his gold rose phone opening notes 'I'm Jack' he handed Jonah the phone.

"Hey jack," he said smiling. Jack nodded his head. He looked over all the boys one caught his attention. Zach.

"What's your first period?" Jonah asked. He handed him his schedule.

"We all have the same class" Jonah smiled to the group.

Lunch

Jack walked to the table with Daniel. He sat down with the boys, Jack gently sat down next to him, still not sure of the other boys.

"Oh look its noodles," Logan said sitting next to Jack. "I missed you bud how have you been?" He asked leaning into his ear so the others couldn't hear. Jonah looked over confused at the action of logan.

"Tell them we go way back, then follow me you little shit" Jack visibly gulped, giving them a small smile standing up to follow Logan outside. This left the boys confused and one worried.

Logan walked behind the school, making Jack start panicking, thinking about what the bigger boy was going to do. He turned around and threw him against a wall in one swift motion.

"I said to tell them we were cool!" He growled at him kicking Jack hard in the ribs, they boys ribs ached and felt on fire, God let this be over!

"Next time listen to me, got it little shit?" He said punching jack in the ribs, Jack nodded quickly trying to show Logan he understood.

"Oh, I see your a mute huh?" He said grabbing his face, Jack nodded again lightly, Making Logan smirk.

"So I can do anything and no one will know?" He asked himself. He threw the boy again and started pounding into him. After what felt like hours to Jack he finally stopped, Jack's entire body was on fire. He could feel his lip was clearly busted and his eye definitely black.

"See you later shit," Logan said walking off. Jack just laid there unable to move anything, without a burning fire sweeping over his body. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket, grinding his teeth in pain. The hurt boy pressed jonah's contact, with such a simple action pain erupted from him, making him wince silently.

"Hey what's up jack?" Jonah said threw the phone. Jack hummed into the phone pain evident.

"Where are you?" He said concerned, Jack couldn't answer.

"Are you at school still?" Jack quietly hummed into the phone. Jack stop, they are going to worry!

"Okay stay there were coming," Jonah said hanging up the phone, clearly worried for the younger boy.

Jack dropped the phone onto the concrete ground trying to keep his brown eyes open. A few minutes past before Jack could hear them calling his name.

"Guys I see him!" Zach shouted. They all ran to jack, Corbyn winced seeing his newfound friend like this. Jonah slowly picked me up holding me like a fragile baby.

"Shit jack what happened to you?" Daniel said looking at the group in concern. They all shared the same worried expressions. Jack laid his head into Jonah's chest trying to stay awake. 'Clearly, this was Logan' Jonah thought to himself.

"Let's take him to my place" Corbyn suggested. They all agreed walking carefully to Jonah's car. They set Jack in the back with Daniel and Corbyn holding the broken boy's body. Jack slowly drift off not being able to fight sleep anymore.
---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys, so I have to clue what happened to these first few pages, so I'm going to edit them. Sorry if you get spam because of this, just letting you know.

Also, I am now part of a group called TheFandomKids so check that out!