13

Jack heard a soft knock on his door. Zach walked in with a basket of his favorite candy and a brown stuffed rabbit. "Hey, baby" Zach set the basket on his desk. Jack smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"How are you feeling?" Zach asked kissing his head. Jack shrugged. He felt okay. Not happy, but not sad. Just okay. Zach frowned. He hated that Jack wasn't happy.

"Well, I brought you a stuffed animal, that way even when I'm not with you part of me still is," Zach said handing the rabbit to Jack. Jack smiled and held onto the animal tightly.

Jack sat down on his bed and pet the fake animal. "Thanks" Jack smiled holding it. Zach nodded and watched Jack. He loved seeing his smile.

"Can we cuddle?" Zach asked sitting next to Jack. Jack smiled and nodded. Zach laid down and pulled Jack onto his chest. "I love you," Zach said holding him tightly.

"Love you too" Jack whispered curling into him. Zach kissed his head again and pulled a blanket over them.

"What are you going to name him?" Zach asked. Jack shrugged looking at the rabbit.

"I'll name him Luke," Jack said looking up at Zach. Zach smiled. He loved that name.

"It suits him," Zach said kissing Jack's lips. Jack smiled into the kiss. He felt sparks no matter how many times they had kissed before.

It quickly got heated. Jack surprised Zach and straddled him. He quickly took the lead. Zach was confused but let Jack continue.

Jack moved from his lips to his neck, pressing soft kisses down his jawline. Jack moved up and nibbled in his ear making Zach moan softly. Jack smiled and kisses back down his neck. He found Zach's spot and bit down on it softly. Zach moaned out and grabbed Jack's head.

Jack pulled away and innocently cuddled back into Zach's arms. Zach was shocked. He found it hot as hell, but he didn't expect Jack to take lead.

"Night Zachy," Jack said sweetly.

"Night Jacky," Zach said with a blush spreading across his face.