6

A/n okay first off, I have no clue what happened in the first few chapters, writing and grammar are horrible. I'm so sorry, and also wanted to mention that I'm part of a new group on here called TheFandomKids so follow us! Okay now to the story.
---------------------------------------------------------
5 days later

Jack sat in his bedroom, the boys were about to come over. They all planned to go see IT(so late). Jack hated scary movies and always has. But Zach convinced him to watch IT.

Jack heard a knock on the door, he hurried down the stairs and into Jonah's car. He sat next to Zach who immediately grabbed hold of Jack's Hand.

"It will be okay, don't be nervous," Zach said, clearly knowing the tricks to ease his mind. They all got to the theater and bought tickets. The boys all ran to the theater and got the good spots, they all adjusted themselves until they were completely comfortable.

Jack and Zach were next to each other, with Corbyn on the opposite end. Jack felt uncomfortable being on the end. Anybody could sit next to him. He felt himself breath faster than normal. Zach noticed the boys actions and squeezed his hand tightly. Jack sighed in relief once the movie started.

Every time a scary moment would pop up Jack would tighten his grip on Zach. Let's just say by the end of the night Jack and Zach's hands stayed locked together, in a firm but comfortable embrace.

"Who's hungry?" Corbyn asked walking to a Qdoba across the street. Everyone decided to sit down while Jonah and Corbyn ordered their food.

Jack was side cuddling Zach, Daniel completely awed at the sight. Zach looked so happy holding the curly haired boy. Jack whimpered a little when someone yelled in line. Zach knew his anxiety was acting up today so he leads Jack outside.

"Baby it's okay, just breath," Zach said consoling Jack on the sidewalk. Jack took his advice, thankful it wasn't too late. For whatever reason since his dads... separation, his anxiety has been horrible, along with other things.

Since he left he talked less and less, he used to talk to his mom and siblings when they were still around. Now he only talked to Zach. Even Zach only ever heard a few mumbled words.

Jack sighed and hit off the cold ground, him and Zach walked back into the establishment, joining their friends. They all gave Zach a confused look. He gave them a 'we will talk later' look.

Jack picked at his food, he hadn't felt hungry since he woke up. It was almost 9 PM. His mind flashed back to him and Zach in the hallway at school. He smiled at the delicate memory and ate a few bites of his now cool burrito.

After they all finished eating, they all headed back to Jonah's car. They were all dropped off at their respective houses. Jack finally got out of the car and went straight for his house. He opened the door to see his mom passed out on the couch.

He quietly took his shoes off and headed to his room. He quietly shut his door and laid on his bed.

His mind went straight to the memory of his dad leaving. He remembered his dad yelling at him for being gay, throwing things at him. He remembered his dad packing his sibling things and putting them in a pickup. He remembered the cold looks his sister gave as they drove away with their father. He also remembered when Jack's mother got the call. They had been in a crash. Ava and Sydney died on impact. Isla was okay, his dad was fine.

Jack's sobs racked through the room. It was his fault, the only reason 2 of them are dead was that he was a disgrace. He killed his family.

Jack ran into the bathroom, he lied to Zach he had so many more. He grabbed his backup razor and rolled his sleeves up. He quickly slid the sharp metal across his forearm. He never cut the actual wrist, he was saving that.

Jack let out a soft whimper, sliding it over and over again. Both arms were filled, except for the wrists. He felt tears brim his eyes as he cleaned the small blood droplets forming on his arms.

Jack walked to his bed and thought about the horrible day over and over again. Would his dad and sister ever come back? Was it Jack's fault?

These things ran through the boys head over and over again. He found himself scratching his freshly wounded arms. He felt bad, he broke his promise to Zach. But what can he say? It was an addiction, a horrible addiction.

That night Zach worried about Jack laying in his own bed. He noticed how dull his eyes looked after his mini attack. He sighed turning to his side. Drifting to sleep, worried about Jack.

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, this was so short. I have a lot on my mind right now.