15

Zach laid in bed holding Jack in his arms. His mind ached. He couldn't stop worrying about the sleeping boy in his arms.

He knew Jack was struggling. He just had no clue how bad until now. He felt a tear fall down his cheek.

"Zach?" Jack asked with his face burrowed into Zach. Zach hummed in response. "I'm sorry," Jack said looking up at Zach.

"No baby, don't be sorry," Zach's voice quivered. He leaned down and kissed the top of Jack's head. "I will help you through this. Just pleased-don't."

Jack felt like a dick. He knew Zach was protective. He knew Zach would freak out over leaving him alone for anything.

"Okay," Jack whispered curling into a ball. Zach spooned him. Zach ran fingers through his hair slowly. Jack melted into his touch. He felt his eyes flutter shut.

"Daniel? What are you doing here?" Jack asked looking into the dark room. Daniel turned around slowly. He had an annoyed look on his face.

"Ugh, not you!" Daniel shouted. Jack was taken aback. Daniel was his friend. Right? Suddenly Corbyn appeared out of thin air next to Daniel.

"Eww, what's he doing here?" Corbyn asked spitting at Jack. Jack furrowed his eyebrows.

"What did I do?" He whispered to himself. Jonah popped up next to Jack.

"God you're so oblivious," Jonah groaned. Jack gave him a confused look. Suddenly the three boys were all right next to Jack. Jack's breath hitched.

"I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming," Jack repeated.

"You're not dreaming," Daniel whispered in his ear. Jack shivered. Daniel started circling him. The other two boys stared at him with a horrible smile.

"Jack, you should just do it. If you died Zach would have a much better life. You're dragging him down Jack. Do it. Kill yourself." Daniel whispered in his ear. Jack was shocked at the words. Daniel would never say those things.

Jonah walked next to Jack next. Daniel vanished into thin air just as he had appeared. "Dani is right. We are so sick of protecting your pathetic ass," Jonah said smiling.

"We will help you. We will make it easy for you. I'll give you the gun. We want you gone." Corbyn said stepping next to Jonah. Jack looked down. There was a handgun in his hand. Fully loaded.

"Come on Jacky, do it. You will be happier." Corbyn said inching closer and closer to Jack. Jack noticed their faces becoming more and more intense.

Jack took a deep breath. This is just a dream. Jack raised the gun to his head.
"Jack what are you doing!" He heard Zach's voice shout.

Suddenly Jack was pulled out of his dream. Zach was holding him against a wall. He had a shocked look in his eyes.

"What the fuck Jack! You were going to kill yourself while I slept?" Zach asked. Jack was confused. He looked down and saw the same gun as in his dreams. It was clutched tightly by Zach now.

"I wasn't-" Jack started.

"I know you're not happy but please Jack!" Zach said. Jack noticed the tears falling from Zach's face rapidly.

"No I didn't- I wasn't going to. Where did that come from?" Jack asked confused.

"Jack you were crying so loud. You don't remember?" Zach asked. Jack nodded confused. It was just a dream. Right?

"I'm scared Zach," Jack said. Zach pulled him into a tight hug.

"It's okay baby, it'll be okay," Zach said rubbing his back. Jack cried into his shoulder. He was terrified. He had almost killed himself without knowing.

"Zachy what happened, like before you woke me?" Jack asked in a broken voice.

"I heard you crying really loudly. I panicked and followed the noise. You were standing in the kitchen holding the gun. I tried to walk near you and you screamed. Then you ran upstairs, I followed you. Then I saw you in this room with the gun against your head." Zach said kissing Jack's forehead.

"I'm sorry Zach," Jack whispered crying harder. Zach whispered comforting words to him. Jack visibly calmed down.

"As I said, we will get through this." Zach cooed. Jack nodded and kissed Zach. Zach pulled them to the bed and crawled in. Jack curled into Zach. Like always. Jack fell asleep quickly. Zach stayed up the rest of the night to watch Jack.

Now he was terrified for Jack.

~

Lmao I wrote this at 4am and just rolled with it. Sorry it sucks.