19

Zach's POV

"Jonah which ring?" I asked buying my lip. I was getting a promise ring for me and Jack. He pointed to a blue gemstone one. I smiled and nodded. It was perfect for Jack. It was simple but sweet.

"Damn it my phone just died," I said trying to take a picture.

"So we don't have a phone?" Jonah asked motioning to his also dead phone. I sighed and nodded.

"Maybe Daniel and Corbyn's are charged?" I asked and they both said no "How? How did we all kill our phones that quick?"I laughed.

I payed for the ring and she handed me a cute box. I smiled and slid it into my Jacket.

"Let's to surprise him right now," I said excited. The all agreed and hopped in. We quickly drove to Jack's house.

They all decided to wait in the car. I quickly knocked on the front door. Nobody answered but it was unlocked. I shrugged and just went inside.

I walked upstairs and to his room. I smiled to myself and softly knocked. I slowly pushed the door open not waiting for an answer. He wasn't in there. The bathroom door was open though.

I smirked and tried to sneak attack him. I quickly walked into the room. Then I saw him. Dead. I dropped the ring and ran to him.
"No no no no no no NO!" I panicked and searched for his phone. Quickly I dialed 911.

I took my shirt off and wrapped my shirt around his arms. "You can't leave me Jack!" He had no pulse and wasn't breathing. I felt sick to my stomach just thinking that he might be dead.

"Please baby, I love you so much! Please!" I cried stroking his hair.

Quickly paramedics rushed into the room taking Jack. Everything felt like a daze. I didn't remember even talking to them. I just remembered Jack.

I fell onto the floor sobbing. The boys all ran into the room and quickly hugged me. "I'm so sorry Zach," Daniel whispered.

-
Jack was pronounced dead at exactly 11:30 that night. His funeral was small. Friends mostly. His mom went along with his sister Isla. His mom had got full custody of her after her dad was sentenced to jail for life.

Zach hated everyone who didn't show up. Non of his cousins or aunts even bothered to respond to the text.

Zach wanted more than anything to be with Jack in heaven. The other 3 boys helped Zach stay grounded. They talked him through the hard times. He stayed over at their houses when he felt like flinging himself off a building. In the end Zach stayed alive.

He tried to date a few times. He knew Jack would want him happy, but he just couldn't. Nobody he ever dated could compare to Jack. So, Zach stayed single.

In his mid 20s he adopted twins. A boy and a girl named Avery and Dean. Their middle names. Avery and Dean both had slightly curly hair. They were both baby's when he adopted them.

The other 3 boys had a hard time for a while. Jonah blamed himself for playing on his phone and it dying when Jack needed him most. Daniel was depressed for a long time. He contemplated suicide too. Eventually the boys talked him out of it. They couldn't bear to loose Jack and Corbyn.

Corbyn died in a car crash and few years after Jack. The driver was under the influence and hit Corbyn dead on. That one hit Daniel the hardest. They were secretly dating for a few weeks before the crash.

Zach, Daniel and Jonah all moved in with each other after Corbyn's death. Just to make sure everyone stayed strong. It helped having two little kids around. They were busy all the time.

Eventually the boys all died of natural causes. Daniel had Alzheimer's. Jonah had a heart attack. Zach's lungs eventually stoped working.

Even with their deaths their story's were passed on. Zach's kids told story's of their dads Jack and Zach. Eventually their kids told the same story's. Over time the story's became more beautiful. Each person wishing they could meet the couple.

The boys all met up in heaven. Jack looked happy. Zach loved seeing him like that. Always smiling. In heaven you can't feel pain or hurt. Just happy and peace.

They were all happy now.

Zach and Jack took care of a baby. She was a miscarriage that was sent to heaven. They named her Rose.

Jack also met up with his sisters. Ava and Sydney were there while Jack waited for his friends.

In the end it all worked out.

This was their Utopia.
-

Hey guys so this book was trash. Sorry for that. But it's the end. So now you don't have to suffer.

I guess the message here is, no matter how hard you try, somethings can't be saved.

Well bye, and expect another book soon.