10

Zach cuddled into the curly haired boy. He wanted to ask him to be his so badly. Zach was scared Jack didn't feel the same despite their many I love you's.

Jack stirred and cuddled into Zach's chest. "Hey baby," Zach said. Jack smiled and buried his face into Zach.

"What do you want to do today?" Zach asked still looking at the boy. Jack shrugged. Zach could already tell this was one of Jack's bad days.

"Want to watch a movie?" Zach asked kissing Jack's head. Jack nodded getting off of Zach. Zach rolled out of bed. He grabbed a notebook and pen for Jack. The two walked downstairs and turned the TV on.

Jack laid on Zach's chest. Jack reached up and played with Zach's hair. "Your so cute Jack," Zach said kissing Jack's forehead.

Zach turned on 'The Giver'. From what he could tell Jack loved this movie.

After the movie, Zach had a surge of courage. "Hey baby," Zach said sitting up a little. Jack looked at him with his doe eyes. "I was wondering if you wanted to be my boyfriend," Zach asked.

Jack looked shocked. "Its okay if you don't" Zach quickly said.

"Yes," Jack said with happy tears.

Zach sighed in relief. The two hugged tightly.

"I can't believe the one and only, Jack Avery is my boyfriend!" Zach said happily. "I can't believe your mine," Jack said in a small whisper. Zach smiled.

"Jack if you're not feeling up to it you don't have to talk right now. I know it's a bad day for you." Zach said in a whisper. Jack gave him a small smile and nodded.