Pronunciation Chart

Hello everyone! If you've decided to read this story, I'd like to give you a little preview of the characters' names.

Indian names might get difficult to pronounce. This chart is for all the non-Indians who decide to take a glance at it. I hope it's useful.

Aditya- It's pronounced as 'Aa-thee-tya'. The name symbolizes Sun or can be used as a synonym for the same in the Hindi language. It's a male name and he is one of the main characters in the story.

Aamir-  Aamir is an Arabic name and it generally means 'someone who is civilized' or 'someone who rules'. It's pronounced as 'Aa-mir'. It's a male name too and he is one of the very strong supporting characters in the story.

*The 'aa'  in both the above names is pronounced as 'a' in a 'car'.

Avni- Meaning of this name is 'The Earth'. It's pronounced as 'Uv-knee'. It's a female name, and she is one of the main characters in the story.

Amit- It's pronounced as 'U-mit'. Meaning of this name is 'the one who never dies' or 'Undying'. It's one of the reasons behind the title of this novel. He is also one of the main characters in the story.

**The U in both the names is pronounced as U in an 'Umbrella'.

**Mit in 'Amit' is pronounced as 'Mit' in 'Submit'.

These are some of the names that might be confusing, as they all start with the same letter. But their pronunciations are quite different. I actually realized that it might be confusing for readers, and they might mistake one for the other. But I was almost done writing the story, and it was impossible to change their names. It'll get less confusing as the story goes on, I promise you that. :)

If you have got a problem with any other name or any term at any point in the story, let me know. I'll be more than happy to clear your confusion.

Hope you enjoy reading it! :)

~*~