Soft

I can't believe how nice you readers are! Thank you all so much, it means a lot!

WARNING: THIS HAS GORE, BLOOD AND MENTIONS OF ABUSE. DO NOT READ IF TRIGGERED.

"Make sure you all are ready, get plenty of rest and don't stress your quirks. There's a big training session tomorrow!" A shared groan from the class echoed throughout the room, the man behind the desk smirking as he placed his large hands on his hips. "Now, that's not very heroic, is it? This is the final test before your last semester! I believe in all of you!" He grinned, his dark blue eyes matching his dark blue hair as he dramatically struck a pose towards the exit door. "Now, go on future heroes! I want all of you to do your best! In just one year, I believe you all will be pros!" Excited chatter radiated from the room as all the students hurried out of the door and into the hot Summer air. "One more semester to go...." You whispered holding your books close to your chest as you turned a corner down the long hall.

Easily passing by the rowdy groups of students talking and laughing, you remained hidden within the shadows as you always did. As soon as you left the building, the scenery completely changed. From within the walls of UA full of smiles, boisterous laughter and positive energy, to the now bloody, horrifying death of the city. Fire was everywhere, cars toppled over, corpses littered the streets. Villains were merciless, wanting nothing but death in their paths. Slammed up against a brick wall in the dark alley you tried to escape to, rough hands gripped harshly onto your forearms, sharp nails digging into you. "There you are girl." A deep and raspy voice snarled, black and thick fog starting to flow around your ankles and up your legs. Your (E/C) eyes were wide in fear as you stared into the glowing white eyes that pierced your very soul.

"Why don't you show your dear ol' dad what you can do? Make me proud Pumpkin." The sights before you quickly switched into a gore infested bloodbath. You were on the ground, your small frame shaking as you sat on your knees within a massive puddle of blood, it covering you like a second skin. Eyes glowing white, though burning with fear and regret, your blood soaked hair too heavy to float around you like it normally would with your quirk. Your breath was releasing in harsh uneven pants, lips cracked and red stained as tears smeared onto your scarlet skin. Thick black shadows were swirling around you against the cold red concrete formed by your quirk, which was so obviously and painfully out of control. You wanted to quit breathing; you caused this corpse party. Tasting copper from the air with each breath, the smell of blood and death heavy in your nose. 'N-No....I-I.....Why? I don't want t-t-to be like this...' A firm hand landed on your shoulder suddenly, it heavy against your wet shoulder causing the blood soaked fabric to stick sickening to your cold skin. "That's my Princess. I'm so proud of my little girl!"

A pained whimper escaped your chapped lips as you felt that same heavy hand wrap around your bicep and pull you up off your knees with ease, strong arms now embracing your shaking bloody figure. "You did so well today honey. Are you ready for me to take you out of that damn Hero school yet?" His voice was sickening sweet and it made your bloody nails curl into your palms as they laid limply at your sides. "Daddy, I don't want to be a villain...Please, I don't want to keep killing people..." You sobbed as he suddenly let you go, a harsh slap landing on your face with so much force that it sent you flying backwards and on your ass, right back into the thick puddle of blood. You whimpered again holding your stinging cheek as your father crouched down in front of you, his eyes glowing white as his hands took your face in a much gentler way then what they just did to you. "Now now Pumpkin, I know you don't mean that, it's okay. I'll forgive you for now." You cried wanting to curl away from him as he pet your hair not even caring that blood was slipping between his fingers as he did so.