Fragile

Hey everyone! Hope it's been a good day for you all. Here's another  chapter! Also, Happy Halloween!

You jumped in the shower as soon as Hizashi had left to go get some clothes to sleep in, your heart hammering in your throat the entire time. He was going to stay the night. You were terribly nervous, but also excited. Lately every time he has called you 'baby' or has touched you, you wanted to give in so badly craving his touch and affection more. That terrified you. Never have you been able to get close to anyone and the fact you kept so much about yourself from him, you were so scared to know he would hate you if he found out about your past. Little did you know, he already knew and had still accepted you for it knowing it wasn't your fault. When you made the first move not even an hour ago throwing your arms around him in a hug, you were still surprised at your actions.

It felt so right though. You've never been in love before, obviously not loving your ex-boyfriend, but being around Hizashi was changing everything for you. Your heart soared and you found it hard to breath when he called you baby, and just a simple touch from him made your knees buckle and your body grow hot. He was constantly on your mind and you found yourself wanting to be close to him, was this love? 'I shouldn't be letting myself think like this....I don't even deserve him..'  While he was gone you took the time to add another scar to your thigh, it being part of your routines now. 'If he saw how I actually looked underneath my clothes, he would be disgusted... He wouldn't love a girl who cuts herself..'  Swallowing hard you walked to your living room and sat on your couch turning on your television to some sitcom, but you weren't even paying it any attention.

What if he does like you? Want you? Shaking your head leaning forward, you rested your face in your hands and sighed. 'This is ridiculous... I don't even know what's going on, what we even are. I should just...ask him.'  Being so lost in your thoughts you barely heard your front door opening. Looking up you saw Hizashi holding some clothes, his hair down and dressed in a black t-shirt and black jeans. As he was kicking off his boots, he looked right at you and grinned as you smiled back weakly. "There's my pretty lady!" Setting his clothes down on your dining table, he walked over to you taking a seat on your couch right next to you. "You alright?" His voice was concerned, his brows furrowed as he watched you. He always knew when something was wrong and you hated it. Should you just ask him now? Get the rejection over with? Biting the inside of your cheek you swallowed hard before turning your torso towards him on the couch. "Can I ask you something?"

He blinked and instantly nodded as he scooted closer to you until your knees were touching. "Of course, ask me anything sweetheart." He was genuine and patiently waiting for you to speak, your heart beating so fast it was beginning to give you a headache. This was incredibly nerve wracking. "Um...well..." Biting your lip, he reached over sensing how unsure you were taking your hands in his which only made you more nervous. You're surprised your quirk remained calm. It was always in control until he came into your life. Inhaling a slow and deep breath through your nose, you let it out through parted lips. "What are we?" You whispered, your heart beating loudly in your ears as you looked down far too scared to look him in the eyes. "You always call me...call me 'baby' and you're always wanting to be near me....I'm...I'm confused.." Instantly you felt mortified right when the words left your mouth. You felt his hands stiffen around yours and you swallowed hard.

Hearing him slowly inhale after a few minutes you prepared yourself for the rejection that was about to come. "I'm sorry Y/N.." Yup, there it is. "I should have told you sooner so this wouldn't have happened." Stinging tears threatened to fill your eyes as you kept them downcast on your joined hands. This was the last time you'd probably ever see him. "I didn't want to scare you off, but now's a good time to tell you," You flinched when he softly took your chin in one of his hands, gently tilting your head up so you had to meet eyes with him. His green orbs had such a tender and loving gaze in them, his cheeks lightly flushed with a shy smile on his lips. The site made your throat run dry. "I really, really  like you Y/N." Your eyes went wide not sure you had heard him right. As if reading your thoughts, he sighed quietly. "I'm crazy about you, you got me star struck." A breathy chuckle slipped from his lips as his thumb began to softly caress your cheek as he still held your chin delicately. "Seeing you in that coffee shop that night, I just knew....knew that I needed you in my life."