Passion

First off, this picture of Hizashi got me moisture than an oyster. Second of all, Hizashi smut coming right at you! XD Lord help me.

WARNING: MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND SMUT. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

It was late, around ten at night and you were laying down in Hizashi's bed looking through a magazine reading an article about heroes and the increase in villain activity. Hizashi had given you a black band shirt and sweats to sleep in, his scent from the clothing infiltrating your nose making your body shiver. He was currently in the kitchen getting some water and you were trying to distract yourself from the not so pure thoughts running around your head about a certain blonde. This whole situation with you being in the hospital and how Hizashi has been so loving has really made you want to make some better choices in life and further your relationship, but was he okay with it? Your cheeks suddenly flushed once remembering you two had already fooled around, you quickly shutting the magazine pushing it aside as you fell back on the bed, a sigh leaving your lips. "You alright?" Hizashi asked as he entered the room, shirtless and wearing black sleep pants that rested low on his hips, the pronounced V in them causing your heart to skip.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine. Thank you." He smiled gently as he walked over to his bed lifting up his blanket and sliding in with a small sigh instantly turning towards you. His lamp was on and it glowed against his fair skin causing a heavenly glow against his perfect features. Smiling gently at you, he reached over and lightly brushed the back of his fingers against your cheekbone causing your face to flush. He knew you were blushing and he loved it. "What are you thinking about baby?" He asked quietly, his fingers still running along your cheek as you sighed closing your eyes enjoying his feather light touch. "Nothing..." You lied through your teeth and he chuckled as his thumb ran along your bottom lip opening it just slightly causing your eyes to open again. "Doesn't look like nothing, your face is red." Pouting at him he laughed, playfully booping you on the nose. "I'm just teasing baby." His laugh was music to your ears, when it died down you were both caught up in a staring contest. "Don't you work tomorrow morning?" You asked timidly and he shook his head with a grin. "Nope. I got the next three days off, so do you. We can do anything you want."

Your heart slammed into your chest as his eyes stared deep into yours and you had no idea what to say. "Anything?" You whispered and he nodded scooting closer to you as he rested a hand on your cheek as he leaned in a little closer. "Anything." He whispered back and you felt heat pool between your legs at his hushed tone and touch. 'He's accepted me with who I am and my past...I love him....I want him...'  You were so scared about your cut up legs, you know he's already seen them and he made it clear he isn't disgusted by them, would he want to go further? 'Am I even confident enough to do this...?'  The lamps light reflected in Hizashi's bright green orbs as his eyes were searching yours. "Come on baby, tell me what your pretty little head is thinking about." Shit. He was more observant than you thought and you grew nervous. "I...Uhm..." You stuttered as you took a deep breath and looked away with rosy cheeks too embarrassed to look him in the eye. "You....I've been....thinking about you.." Hizashi smiled, pride swelling his heart as he scooted closer to you until you both were touching. "And what are you thinking about me doing?" It's like he could read your eyes and body language and that terrified you.

Avoiding his eyes still, you bit your bottom lip as he leaned up on his side, his bare chest and collar bones being in your field of vision now. 'That sexy bastard....'  Feeling your heart hammer anxiously, you sighed. "Can...Can I ask you something?" He nodded, watching you with a soft smile. "Ask me anything." He was so calm and you were so frantic, it was unfair. "What are you thinking about?" You turned his question on him and he chuckled lightly as he softly ran his fingers through your silky soft hair. "I'm thinking about the beautiful woman in front of me, how much she means to me, how perfect she is." He tilted your chin up with his finger so you were now looking up at him and you felt your face heat up more. "Hizashi.." You sighed as you were feeling dizzy from his affections, your quirk bubbling within you, but you controlled it. His eyes stared into yours lovingly as he smiled. "I'm in love with you Y/N." Your eyes widened as the light in the room flickered a few times, your heartbeat loud in your ears. What did he just say? "Y-You love me?" You stuttered, shocked, thrilled and scared at the same time. He nodded, the same genuine tender smile on his lips as he cupped your cheek. "How could I not? I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it." Never in all your life have you felt love and the man of your dreams has just admitted he loves you. "I love you too," You breathed, your voice caught in your throat as he grinned wide showing off his perfect teeth. "I was hoping you would baby." He breathed as he finally leaned down closing the gap between you to tenderly press his lips against your own.