Breaking

HAY EVERYONE <3 Another chapter here for you <3

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE, BLOOD AND PANIC ATTACKS. DO NOT READ IF TRIGGERED.

The next morning you were able to finally go home, Hizashi also got the okay to as well. He of course walked you home before he had class to teach, but promised to text or call you on all of his breaks. Locking your door, you limped to your room and flopped over on your bed face first sighing into your pillow. Your body still felt warm from the long and intimate hug Hizashi gave you not even ten minutes ago and you shivered feeling the chill on your back where your shirt had rode up. 'Why am I doing this....He's going to find everything out and then he'll leave me.. I'm not even good enough for him..'  Groaning in your pillow in frustration, you found your eyes closing from exhaustion. Your wounds were still sore, but it was nothing like last night. Recovery Girl is a life saver. Sure you still limped like a zombie when you walked, but that was beside the point. 'Nezu wants me to work as Hizashi's assistant too...Hizashi was really happy about that. My life is so fucking weird.'  Should you really take that job? You already had a job, but you weren't going to complain about making more money.

I mean, you would be lying to yourself if you said spending every day with Hizashi would be a bad thing. Just his name made your heart go into overdrive. What about yesterday? He was going to kiss you, tried to kiss you. His lips were less than an inch from your own, he was so close. Said you make him so happy. 'Still probably just feels bad for me..There's no way he would actually kiss me.'  Then what was it? You found yourself in a mental battle before you rolled over on your side and closed your eyes. Sleep was trying to take over your body, but you tried to stay awake as best as you can. You hated sleeping, that's when all the nightmares plague your mind. 'I need to stay awake...but I'm so fucking tired..'  Silently wishing you were still with Hizashi, you tried to shake those thoughts away before sleep won the battle and you drifted off into a deep slumber.

You had no idea where you were. It was very dark and the air was heavy making it difficult to breath clearly. Unable to see, your legs started moving out of your control pushing you forward in what felt like a dark thin hallway. You shivered rubbing your cold arms with shaking hands trying to cause friction so you wouldn't be so cold, but judging by your shivering and the tiny fog that escaped your mouth as you breathed, it wasn't working. A dim light suddenly turned on at the end of this corridor you were in and a figure was underneath the light, it flickering in an unsettling way. Beneath the unstable light was a man, a tall one, their back to you and your legs moved you faster towards this man feeling drawn to them.

As you got closer your eyes widened seeing the long blonde locks, the perfect lean yet toned body beneath the thin black shirt. Those long legs in those black pants, those black boots. As they turned around, those bright green eyes of his behind his black framed glasses stared right at you, right into your very soul as a deep frown was taking over his handsome features. Hizashi looked very disgusted, angry even and it was all aimed at you. "If it isn't the little vigilante. Here to cause more trouble? Here to kill anyone else?" Your eyes were wide, fear overtaking your body as you shivered. "Wh-what?" You timidly asked as he rolled his eyes, letting a harsh 'tch' out from his gritted teeth. "You know what I mean you fucking evil little witch. You think I wouldn't know? Think I would look past the shit you've done? You're evil!"

Your knees buckled as you fell to the floor on your shins, helpless and scared as you looked down at the ground. "Get up you crazy bitch. You think I'm going to feel sorry for you? Please. I should have seriously just let you die on that bridge. Look at you; pathetic, no wonder you don't have friends. Oh wait, you probably killed them because you're a murderer!" Your body was shaking as you shook your head, your wide eyes heavy with warm tears that escaped your eyes and landed in harsh drops on the cold floor. His tone of voice was like venom. "N-No....No!" With shaking hands you grabbed your head covering your ears as you continually screamed 'No!' only to yelp when you felt your arms being harshly grabbed away from your head, your body being lifted right off the ground.