Wide Awake

Hey everyone, hope you all are having a nice day~

Also I have an idea for a Shouta x Reader which would be romance and angst. Would this interest anyone? :3

Everything was such a blur to Hizashi; calling the ambulance, arriving at the hospital, crying on the phone trying to explain the situation to Shouta, having a panic attack in the waiting room, having Shouta and Nemuri calm him down as he was yelling hysterically, and now he was seated on the hospital bed that held your body. The soft beeping of your heart from the monitor was loud in his ears as he sat completely still by your side, his hands gripping onto yours closest to him as he watched you. His eyes were sore and dull as he was still in shock, your attempted suicide traumatizing him. His hands and white shirt were still stained with spots of blood, your blood, but he refused to go wash up. He couldn't leave your side. Guilt was suffocating him, he hated himself, blamed himself and he will be damned if he ever leaves your side again. His thumb was absentmindedly running over your knuckles, your skin was so cold compared to his warmth. Sleep was heavy in his burning eyes, the nurses even trying to usher him home for some well deserved rest, but he refused to leave. Because of his Hero status, he got away with staying past visitor hours, the doctors knowing they couldn't get him to budge anyways.

When the doctors came in to help heal you with their quirks, he still remained rooted to the bed watching as your body would glow a faint white as one of the doctors was giving your body nutrients with their quirk. "Do you need anything to drink Mister Yamada?" A nurse would ask him, worry etched on her petite features of her face as he just slowly shook his head, his eyes never leaving your form. She sighed sadly, but left the room knowing the voice hero was not going to change. Shouta and Nemuri remained in the waiting room, Toshinori soon arriving as they all sat in the room, coffee cups in hand as the hours went on through the night. "He still hasn't said a word and for Hizashi that's not normal." Nemuri said, her brows furrowed in concern as she sighed running a hand down her face. "And poor Y/N...Why didn't she say she was suffering like this?"

Toshinori frowned as he leaned back in his chair, a gentle shake of his head as he rested his elbows on his knees. "Depression isn't easy for everyone to talk about. Most pretend they're okay." She sighed again as she took a small drink of her coffee, Shouta crossing his arms as he was staring hard at the floor. "In all the years we've known him he's never acted like this and being a Pro Hero, we've been through more than enough to traumatize us." Nemuri nodded as she glanced at the tv on the wall that was playing some nature documentary. "Yeah...He's really serious about her." Shouta silently nodded as Toshinori grabbed his own cup of coffee off of the small table next to him as he took a drink. "This is the second time he's saved her from suicide, he's the only one that can save her." The other two teachers in the room nodded as the room grew silent again as they were all inwardly praying both you and Hizashi would be okay.