Chapter 1

"You're going to be a great mother," Luke said as he rubbed on Courtenay's stomach.

It boggled her mind that she was five months pregnant. Five months pregnant by her husband, Luke James Boyd. She thought about all the ups and downs they have had since they met two years ago.

She tried to walk away because she was to meet with her best friend, Katrina today. They were going to make two outfits for the baby, and they were going to buy material from the store today.

Luke started kissing on her neck as he rubbed her protruding pregnant belly. He left hickies on her neck as he kneaded her breasts. They were already large, but due to the pregnancy they were growing bigger every week and he loved it.

Courtenay moaned because his touch felt amazing.

"Baby, you're sexy as hell," he said walking around her to face her. He kissed her and she could feel his hard d1ck against her belly button.

"This is what got me pregnant in the first place," she said.

Well... she was partly lying. It was more than just his kisses and hard d1ck that got her pregnant.

A little sorcery helped with that. But Luke did not know that.

"Exactly, so let me make love to you my beautiful sexy wife," he said looking into her eyes with love.

"Baby, I promise when Katrina and I finish up with the baby's clothes today... you can make love to me all you want. But for now I got to go."

He looked in her eyes intently and then grumbled.

"Fine. But tell Trina if she takes up too much of my Cocoa time, I'll tell Keith to not give her sex for a week."

Courtenay shook her head and said, "Shut up baby."

As she grabbed her keys and purse he looked at her ass in those jeans she was wearing. He gripped her ass, but she headed to the car thinking back to how she got involved with Luke.