Chapter 10

It wasn't long before Keith and Katrinaknocked on the door and told them it was almost time to hop on theroad for Grambling.

"Let me pack your bag," Luke saidlooking at Cocoa.

"I'm good. I'ma bring my whole duffelbag baby," she said. He placed his club gear in bag. Katrina placedher club gear with Keith's and they headed on this ride to Grambling.

They took group pictures and posted iton Insta. Luke was shocked because Cocoa never let him post her onsocial media.

The ride there was fun! They listenedto 2000s rap: Master P, 50 Cent, Trina, Lil' Bow Wow, Lil' Romeo,Trick Daddy, and Eve. Katrina loved seeing Keith get hood. He had hisbottom grill in his mouth and she couldn't keep her hands off of himwhile he drove.

While they were in the front, Luke andCocoa was having a serious conversation in the back. First theystarted talking about community involvement, then they startedtalking about her bakery making an addition. All of sudden his phonestarted blowing up. They posted that picture thirty minutes ago andit already had 19,011 likes.

Bigdaddy73__ Whois that beauty next to Luke?

LukeJamesFan4eva IsLuke cheating on me? It doesn't matter. She's cute tho.

CaliraisedMe22_ Lookat that chocolate bitch on Keith. I want her to kiss on me like that.

BisexualQu33r Iwould let all 4 give me the business.

"Ya'llwe are getting hella feedback on Instagram," Katrina said lookingat her phone.

"Isee," Cocoa said. She was actually shocked that the females onLuke's page were being polite towards her. Usually the girls have nofilter.

"That'sbecause they know I'm into you girl," Luke said kissing her cheek.

Beforethey knew it, Keith pulled into one of the entrances at Grambling.Students were walking to classes, they saw people coming in and outof different buildings.

"Don'tforget to bring the condoms," Keith told Luke. Luke dug in the backof the Jeep and pulled out a huge cardboard box that held like 20boxes of condoms. Some had 24 condoms, others had 36.

AsLuke carried the box, the four continued to walk to theadministration building. Some recognized who they were. Cocoa sawgirls and guys taking photos. As they walked to the administrationbuilding to the front office, guys walked by the fellas, and said,"What's happenin?"

A fewguys were checking Cocoa and Katrina out too. The two girls enjoyedseeing all of the different hues of brown at this university.

Onceinside the administration office, they found the public affairsoffice, and they had a Mrs. Shirlene Brown come and escort them tothe student union.

Shegave nice facts about the school and the number of students currentlyenrolled. She inquired about the condoms.

"Forour speech, we're going to talk about following your dream, but howsomething as simple as not having protection can deter you followingyour dream," Luke said.

"WellI'm glad you brought them," she said. "We had a contract withLifestyle condoms for the last ten years. Last year they decided topull out on us, and we want to go with Trojan- but they aren'thelping us stay in our budget."