Chapter 8

It was the morning time, and Luke wasalready in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

Courtenay looked at Luke's body. He wasnaked because he lost at laser tag. His body was everything! Itdefinitely reminded her of a Hershey's chocolate bar.

She looked at his soft manhood, and itstill hung low. He wasn't even hard, and she felt like he could dodamage.

"You look like you enjoy what yousee," he said looking her in her eyes.

He came closer to her, and kissed herlips softly.

"Your body is so damn gorgeous andchocolately," she said.

"No Cocoa. You're the gorgeous onewith your caramel self. I just want to eat you up."

She started blushing. He put her on thekitchen counter, walked in between her legs, and kissed her neck.

She opened her legs and unbuttoned herjeans.

He looked down and his eyes bugged out,and he looked back at her.

"Are you sure? You've never let meeat you before."

"I want to see if you're good at whatyou be posting and singing about."

She was referencing a photo he postedrecently of a guy eating out a girl.

Luke nuzzled his face into her neck andhe said in her ear, "Once I eat the cookie, you gonna want thistongue all the time."

"Luke. Actions speak louder thanwords."

She opened her legs wider, and pulledher jeans down.

Luke kissed her lips as he patted herlove mound.

He felt her grind against him. Herkisses were getting aggressive, and he felt his dick growing.

"I don't have to do this thismorning" he said.

"I want you to do this this morning,"she said.

Luke pulled down her panties and sheleaned back looking into his eyes.

He spit on his index and middle fingerbefore rubbing on her clit.

He kissed her as he rubbed her lovebutton. She felt herself getting wet. Luke added one finger at first,then when she got wetter, he added a second one. She kissed him asshe moaned. She definitely felt stretched. Courtenay started rockingon his fingers. She was ready for that tongue. She snapped out of itwhen he slowly withdrew his fingers and said, "Sit on my face."She looked at him and said, "But I might be too heavy."

"I don't give a fuck," he said. "Iwant you to come sit on this throne." Cocoa started blushing. Hekissed her lips, got on the counter and laid on his back.

She slid her body up his body, and heldonto the side of the counter.

Cocoa was nervous. No guy has ever donethis to her before.

She made sure her legs were on eitherside of his face, and thanked God that she shaved before he came toAtlanta. He pursed his lips together and kissed her folds.

His large hands attached themselves toher ass, and she let out a breath of excitement from the touch. Hekissed her second set of lips again, and then sucked on her clit. Shehad to grip the counter a little tighter.

He used his thick tongue and zigzaggedit on her folds.

Her eyes fluttered closed at thefeeling. "Shit," she said in a low voice. Luke's tongue slid intoher folds and she gasped at the feeling. Where she was once hot, histongue temporarily cooled her down.