Chapter 12

Katrina, Keith,Cocoa, and Luke could not get over how FAMUwas off the chain! People had found old pictures of Woody's undergraddays, they roasted him. Cocoa and Katrina agreed he was a snack thenand now, but he looks great now! While he talked to the collegestudents, he talked about how to handle stress in college and post.Luke and Keith commented as needed. The girls just watched. Woodydidn't want to go live, but he did ask the girls to take video everyfew minutes to post on his Twitter.
Katrinapulled out the itinerary. After this they had the reservation at somerestaurant. She was ready! She and Cocoa brought clothes for it, butthey asked the guys to take them to the mall to buy another partyoutfit.

9/13Grambling University 3 p.m.
9/13Trap, Sip and Paint 7 p.m.
9/13Club Appearance 11 p.m.
9/14Flight to Florida 10:30 a.m.
9/14FAMU 3 p.m.
9/14Reservation at Restaurant 6 p.m.
9/14Club Appearance 12 a.m.
9/15FlightLouisiana to Atlanta 2 p.m.

Beforethey knew it, the talk session was over. The Q&A, and just likeat Grambling the university's newspaper and video team came out.

"Thisquestion is for Luke," one of the audience members said. "Are yousingle? You are just so handsome. You aren't snatched up yet?"Other girls in the audience agreed and laughed. "I am in arelationship right now," Luke said.
Someof the audience clapped and the others booed.

"Comeon now," Luke said. "Don't be like that. I am dating a greatwoman and do not boo our relationship. Keith is in a relationshiptoo."

Theaudience booed, but then that's when Woody intervened. He explainedthat love was a beautiful thing and that the subject needed to bechange.

Theguys took pictures with the students and then Woody drove all of themto the mall.
Whilethey shopped, the guys shopped in other stores.
Thegirls enjoyed shopping at the mall. They finally had piece and quiet.However, the boys were getting attention in a lot of stores they wentinto.

Beforethey knew it, it was time to go to the reservation. The girls worematching red dresses while the guys wore all white.
Woodypulled up in his Expedition and they drove back to FAMU.
"Umm,baby what's going on?" Courtenay asked.

"Keith,why are we back at FAMU?" Katrina inquired.

"Asyour chauffeur and host for tonight, I speak for the guys when we saywe are sorry for making this trip a business trip. I used to date thehead chef over the catering at FAMU. I told her the situation and sheallowed the fellas and I have the banquet hall for tonight."

Thegirls looked at each other and smiled. They knew they were going toeat good.

Hedidn't want to mention that they had to pay over a grand for it, butthis was a discount.

Courtenayunderstood that birds of a feather flocked together, but she hasstarted to realize that all the guys in the New Edition movie had abig heart. Why was Woody single? Why did it take so long for Keithand Luke to settle down? They were all great catches.

"Ya'llrented out the space for us?" Katrina inquired.

"Hellyeah! We'll each have our own corner inside the facility, but weasked for this because we wanted to treat you two," Luke saidlooking at Courtenay.

Hereally wanted to kiss her pink lips.

"FAMU'sstaff even decorated the space for us."

Sureenough in the banquet hall, they met Sonia, Woody's ex. Her curlyhair was in a pineapple as she was adorned in her black attire andapron. She hugged Woody as he introduced her to everyone. The placewas dimly lit, but there was a small table in each corner. Thetablecloth was a dark gray, but white candles, with gray napkins.There was a silver crystal ball at each table. Then a regular Ceasarsalad.

Lukeled Cocoa to their table, pushed her seat in once she wascomfortable, and kissed her lips.

"Baby,this is beautiful," she said. "If you like this, wait until yousee the menu."

Themenu was fabulous: her options were rosemary roasted chicken, seafoodlike fried alligator bites, shrimp, fish, salmon, and then filetmignon. She loved alligator bites. Each came with rice. Her choicesfor sides were sweet potato, baked potatoes, salad (who wants moresalad-it was starting to get sickening), broccoli, asparagus.

Sheasked for chicken and shrimp with rice, sweet potato and asparagus.She asked if they could have the fried alligator bites as anappetizer.

Sheliked that Florida cuisine mirrored the cuisine in South Carolina.Yeah she loved Atlanta, but her and Katrina grew up in Charleston,South Carolina where seafood is everything.

Lukegot the filet mignon with rice and baked potato, more salad.
Theymust have spent two hours at the restaurant. They went walking aroundthe campus while Katrina and Keith made out in Woody's truck.
Itwas going on 9 when they all took pictures. Not for social media.They hopped back in the expedition.

"Damnsmells hot and sweaty in here," Cocoa said. "Are ya'll sure allya'll did was makeout?"

"Youain't lying. Baby it's real hot in here," Luke said.

"DoI need to have my interior detailed?" Woody inquired.

"Harty-har-har.Ya'll not funny," Katrina said. Keith piped up, "Niggas alwaysgot jokes. Woody you know we wouldn't disrespect your car like that."

Thegroup of friends went back to the hotel to relax. They had threehours before it was time to head to the club appearance.
Katrinaand Keith were in the room on the bed talking when Keith laid backand said, "I am so full. I don't want to do anything."

"Holdon now," she said. "You don't want to do nuthin? I'm trying toget eggplant tonight."
Shecrawled on his body and said, "You gonna give me dick freckleface."
"Baby,I'm down for the cause," he said. He looked at her chocolate skin,small eyes, plump lips and said, "Come here."

Shekissed his pink lips softly and instantly his hands went to her ass.She kissed him some more and her hand traveled down to his pants. Hewas semi-hard.

Meanwhile,Luke and Courtenay were in their room. Luke was on the phone trackinga package he ordered for Courtenay. It was to arrive at her houseabout time they got back to Atlanta.

Cocoawas listening to the O'Jay's when Luke got off his phone.

Helaid on her body as she was relaxing. His head snuggled perfectly onher breasts. They were the best pillows in his opinion.

Sheran her fingers through his curls.

"Youalways treat me like a king," he mumbled. "You're not king worthyyet, but you are definitely a prince in my eyes."

Hecouldn't be upset with her. They had that talk a while ago but girlscalling their men kings. She hated when women called their men kingswhen they were not king worthy yet. They hadn't wifed the women yet.Cocoa admitted she would call him King once he married her.

However,in Keith's room, there was a different tone. Keith rolled a condomon, sat against the pillows on the bed, and Katrina crawled on top ofhim. As she straddled him, she grabbed his dick, and Keith looked inher eyes, as she placed him at her entrance. They did not breakcontact as her pussy slowly swallowed his tip.
Sheunderstood she had not had sex in over six months, but she told Keithshe couldn't take it.
Keithkissed her lips and said, "Go slow."

"Fuck,"they both gritted out as he stretched her. Keith placed his handsabove her love handles as she stroked slowly on him.

"Damnit was worth the wait," he said as his eyes were closed. Keithdidn't mind waiting for sex, but about a month ago he couldn't takeit any longer.

Katrinaplaced her hands on his chest and rocked on the dick back and forthslow. Keith didn't complain. They were both groaning and Katrinaclenched around him twice and he smacked her ass. She leaned down andkissed him as he used his knees to bring her closer to him. Shekissed him as she stroked on him.
Thenshe sped up and slowed back down.
Hewas glad he strapped up, because he think he would have busted waytoo soon.
Hekissed her soft lips as she grinded on him slowly. Moans escaped fromher mouth because she thought she was about to squirt.

Keithgrabbed onto her ass cheeks and bounced her up and down on his dick.Then he slowed down how he attacked the pussy.
Heflipped them over, causing her to squeal. He placed his face in thecrook of her neck. He started whispering dirty nothings in her ear ashe stroked slowly in the pussy.

"Keith,don't stop," she said. And he didn't. It seemed like it was anotherten minutes before she came all over the condom, and he came in it.

Theykissed softly after they both came off their high. Katrina admittedto herself, it was worth the wait. This was a great first time in herbook. She's only had two others in her life.

Keithcrawled off the bed took off the condom, and grabbed another one.

"Bringme that dick Powers," she said.

Katrinadidn't know how she managed to do the club appearance that night, butshe did.