Chapter 11

When Cocoa woke up the next morning,she had the best alarm clock---Luke.

She was sleeping peacefully until shefelt him rubbing on her belly, thighs, and peppered kisses on hercheek. Once her legs were spread open as she stretched, his tonguemuscle woke her up even more.

It was 8 a.m. They only got 5 hoursasleep.

Why did he have the energy to tongueher down?

Shiiiitt! She realized she didn't needto complain. She was in a long distance relationship, she needed toenjoy this. She ran her fingers through his curls as he ate her out.She was about to come, but he pulled his tongue out and said, "Let'sget ready. Our flight leaves at 10:30."

She huffed and said, "Man fuck! Youteased me motherfucker. I thought I could come."

He kissed her on the lips. She likedthe fact that she tasted like water. She got out of bed and washed.

Luke smirked . He already showered,but while she showered, he was at the sink washing his face andbrushed his teeth.

He went to the kitchen. Keith was intheir making breakfast.

"Where's Trina?" Luke asked.

"Her ass didn't want to wake up thismorning, but she's in the shower now."

"You must have boned last night,"Luke said stealing a boiled egg that Keith had finished peeling. "Iwish," Keith said. "I tried to give her head, and asked for sometop. But she fell asleep before I could get anything started."

"Cocoa and I didn't fuck either,"Luke said. "But Trina had more drinks than you last night bro. I'dfigure she will have a hangover."

"That's why I cooked," he said. "Iknow you're used to Cocoa's delicious breakfast, but I got us thismorning."

Luke could tell. 12 pancakes, a wholepack of bacon, 6 boiled eggs, and he made coffee too.

The girls came to the kitchen. Theyboth had their hair in two afro puffs. They were both wearing rippedjeans and a graphic tees.

They told the guys good morning andstarted making their plates. They were hungry as hell. They sat atLuke's kitchen table, said grace, and dug in.

"Damn.We don't get kisses this morning?" Luke said.
"Ibeen over this hot griddle for the last 30 minutes and all I get is a'good morning,'" Keith said.

Thegirls looked at each other and said, "Niggas be killin' me."

"Bringyo asses over here if you are so concerned about some damn kisses,"Cocoa said.

Keithstrolled to Katrina and Luke kept looking at Cocoa's pink lips as hewalked over to her.

Thegirls kissed the guys. The guys seemed happy, and they ate breakfasttogether. The girls loaded the dishwasher while the boys brought allbags to Luke's car. It was now time to take flight.

Theyarrived in Florida at 1:30 and Woody was at the gate waiting forthem. Luke and Keith carried our stuff as we walked through customs.There was a dark skin guy in shades holding up a sign that said,"Keith Luke and 2 Women."

"Woodyfunny as hell," Cocoa said. "He act like he's incognito,"Trina said.

Courtenaystarted laughing.

Asthey walked to his black 2016 Expedition, he asked how the flightwas. Courtenay and Katrina said it was perfect.

Thefellas sat in the front while the girls were in the back of theExpedition. They heard the guys laughing at front.

"Hey,do we have anymore condoms?" Katrina asked Cocoa.

"Ihave no idea. While we were at Grambling, I think none wereleft."

"Shoot.I'm trying to have Keith bust these walls down while in Florida,"Katrina said. She texted Keith about it and his text said: Iput condoms to the side for us. Calm your horny a$$ down.

Katrinasnickered when she read the text.

"Ya'llmake me laugh," Courtenay said.

Beforethey knew it, they were at the hotel. They were staying at the Hyatt.It was only 20 minutes from FAMU. They were staying in a two bedroomsuite, and everything was so comfortable. There was even a livingroom with sofa.
Cocoaand Katrina used to stay at these apartment style hotels when theywere in their early 20s. They were used to this.

Cocoaand Luke in one room, Keith and Katrina in the other, and Woody wasstaying in a hotel room three doors down.

"Idon't want to hear ya'll fucking tonight," he said as he helped theboys bring in the girls' luggage. The boys nudged him. While thegirls laughed.

Heexplained that he stocked the refrigerator so they could cookwhatever.
Cocoawent to the kitchen, surveyed what he bought, and she was ready towhip up a meal. He had bought bread, lunch meat, Hawaiian King Rolls,salad, and chicken.
Shewas going to make buffalo style chicken sliders and a salad.

"Thankyou for buying spices and sauces Woody," she said. They were alonein the kitchen.

Woodycouldn't lie. Cocoa was very attractive. She was a little heavierthan what Luke usually brings home, but neither him or Luke cared.

"Lukesaid you own a dessert shop in Atlanta. Which one is it? I like a fewof them out there, I like Cocoa Creations, My Fair Sweets, andInsomnia Cookies," Woody said.

"You'vebeen to my shop before?" she asked as she cleaned the chicken. "Iown Cocoa Creations."

"That'scrazy," Woody said stroking his goatee as he watched her maneuveraround the kitchen stealthily. "I've seen Katrina a few timesreport when I have been in Atlanta, but I've been to Cocoa'sCreations whenever I want a cheesecake or I take a young lady therewhen she says she wants a dessert. You have great peach crisps andchocolate chip cheesecake."

Thiswas refreshing to Cocoa. She has not had any comments in a whileabout her dessert shop. She has so many regular customers now, shehas been trying to see how she could get new customers.

It'salso crazy that her boyfriend's homie had been to her shop and shedidn't realize it.
Beforethey knew it, Luke, Keith, and Katrina entered the kitchen and wereready to eat.

Woodysaid he hoped that all of this would hold them over until their 6p.m. Reservation.

Author'sNote: These last two chapters are based on the "college tour"Luke, Ryan, and Keith did a few summers ago. Is the pace of the storytoo slow? What do you think of Woody checking out Cocoa? Please leavecomments and suggestions.