Chapter 9

The rest of the weekend was perfect!They laid around the house for rest of the weekend, and he ate herout four more times.

But this morning was hard. He wastaking a flight back.

Honestly, Luke was about to cry.

"What's wrong," she said. "Idon't want to leave," Luke said. "I have a few events coming upin the next few months. An album release party and I have to speak ata college. Can you join me?"

"Of course," she said. "You knowCocoa loves the kids. I'm down for it."

The two hugged and kissed. He was inthe middle of the airport and rubbing on her booty.

She didn't mind it.

Once she got home, she was in a littlefunk. She realized she always got into a funk when he had to leave.

Courtenay needed a release.

She found some old school R&B musicand she thought about everything they did this weekend. Her eyesfluttered close while she thought about what he did to her thisweekend.

"I have to tell Trina," she said.

Courtenay grabbed her phone and toldKatrina all about it.

"Damn girl!!!" Katrina exclaimed."How many times did he eat it over the weekend?"
"Fivetimes," Cocoa said as she listened to the voices of Jodeci.

"Did you give him head?"

"I'm not ready for that yet, but Iwon't mind doing it in the future."

"OKAAAY! Girl, his dick is gonna bustdown them walls soon enough."

"I hope it's the next time I seehim," she said. "He wants me to attend an event with him in a fewweeks."

"That's great girl. I'm so ready tosee Keith. I haven't seen him in two weeks. But he's scheduled totake me to Louisiana on the 23rd."

"Luke is taking me to Louisiana onthe 23rd," Cocoa said. "These niggas got something uptheir sleeves."

**

As the weeks went on, Luke was stillbetter with how he was treating her. In fact, he was starting to getmaterialistic. Whenever they'd be on the phone, she'd tell him aboutclothes she was about to buy from Torrid or shoes from DSW.Apparently he would buy it because a week later they would bedelivered to her house.

Last week she was ordering stuff forher bakery, and he Cashapped her the $600 to order stuff for thebakery.

He's been more lovie dovey lately, andshe knew this spell would wear off soon enough.

So she's been reading on sometraditional period blood spells. The next time her period would comeon. She will save her blood.

***

"Girl this is about to be lit!"Katrina said as she hopped into Cocoa's car. The two had spent thenight together. Their bags were packed into Cocoa's car. They weredriving to the airport in Atlanta because their men were waiting forthem in Louisiana.

The boys had an itinerary for theweekend. They were going to go to Grambling University for them tospeak, they were taking the girls to dinner, then to a club thatnight. The next day they were going to a museum, and then hit aflight to go to FAMU. They had a speaking engagement there too.

The girls made it to the airport afterlistening to Tupac on the ride there. They then grabbed theirsuitcases and was ready to hop on the plane. Katrina fell asleep tenminutes into the flight, but Cocoa watched a movie.