Chapter 3

It was a fifteen minute ride to Cocoa's apartment. When Luke walked into her apartment, he instantly relaxed. There was a strong aura there. He knew it.

Her place was always full of candles and incense. She was always making something there. He always felt great spirits at her place.

She grabbed a lighter and lit six vanilla candles.

He saw oils in her kitchen, and something purple and green bubbling in her crock pot.

"What's that?" He inquired looking at the crock pot.

Frantically she said, "Nothing. Just something I had on all day today."

She couldn't tell him what it really was. It was actually a crock pot full of her newest potion.

Before she and Katrina met that morning, she made a potion for Jarrod.

Courtenay is an herbalist. She liked using things in nature to create concoctions for different situations.

She made a potion for Jarrod to leave her alone. She really wanted to be Luke's woman. His ONE and ONLY.

Now that she knows Luke believed she was Jarrod's woman something has to change. Because Luke is willing to make things work out, she recognizes it's time to let Jarrod go.

Luke stopped asking about what was in her crock pot and he said, "What do you want to do baby?"

"Can we watch a movie?"

Luke was more than happy to watch a movie. He specifically asked to watch, "Coming to America."

Courtenay placed the DVD in her DVD player and Luke was laying on her sofa, on his side.

She cuddled next to him. And he successfully kept his dirty thoughts to himself when her big butt touched his crotch. The things he wanted to do to her body. He wanted to fuck her until she was tired. Then he wanted to wake her up the next morning and make love to her until the whole neighborhood knew his name. He kept his thoughts at bay while he watched the comedic movie. He wrapped his arm around her as they watched the movie.

Again for the second time that day, Courtenay felt secure. She never knew how much she relished in being in a strong man's arms. She felt as if nothing could harm her at that moment.

The two laughed during the movie. But there was a point where she was too quiet.

Luke knows Cocoa fell asleep during the middle of the movie because she didn't laugh or comment on the classic parts.

He understood why she was tired. She was running a business. She and Katrina had that scholarship fund. In fact, next week they were going to award $3,000 in scholarships.

When Courtenay woke up, she woke up in time to catch the last fifteen minutes of the movie. When the movie was over, she went to go brush her teeth. Luke texted Keith and reminded him that his luggage was in Keith's car. Keith texted back by saying he and Katrina would drop it off in an hour. They were at the park.

When Courtenay came back to the tv room, she straddled him and hugged him tight.

"I missed you so much," she said. 

"The feeling is mutual beautiful, but I'm about to step up my game."

"You promise?" She asked.

"I promise."

She knew she was not his only woman, but she had confidence that she would be soon. Luke kissed her on her lips to seal the deal. She sucked on his juicy bottom lip and he moaned. She started kissing him hard, and he kissed back harder. He slipped his tongue into her mouth. Courtenay felt her nether regions getting wet. Luke ran his hands up and down her back as he stopped kissing her, only to place soft kisses to her neck. He kept her balanced in his lap as he unbuttoned her jeans.

He laid her on her back on the sofa to get her jeans off. It was a struggle because her jeans were tight as hell.

He kissed her so passionately and pushed her panties to the side. He curved his index finger before inserting it in her wet pussy.

She let out a slight gasp because his finger was long and thick.

"When was the last time you came?" He inquired.

She lied to him and said a month ago. She didn't want to tell him that the last time she came was last week: when Jarrod was dry humping her. "Be prepared to come tonight," he said as he inserted another finger which stretched her out some more. She grabbed the chair's arm rest. As he kissed and finger fucked her, she started writhing and moaning. He curved a third finger to insert into her, and she said, "Luke it's too much. I can't handle another finger." He listened to what the woman and said sorry in between kisses. Luke was not sure what type of niggas she has fucked before, but if she could not handle three of his fingers, he knew she would not be able to handle his dick. That turned him on. The thought made his dick twitch.

Her pelvic thrusts started to match the movement of how he fingered her. "I can't wait to be inside of you," he said to her as his fingers went inside of her deeper. "Luke. I'm about to—" she gasped. "I'm about to come," she said.

"Don't hold it baby girl."

She squirted on his legs, as he kissed her softly. She was breathing heavily.

Luke unzipped his jeans. He shimmied out of his jeans, and if Courtenay was not catching her breath, she would see the thick dick print in his briefs. Luke sat her on his lap so she could straddle him, and she could feel his hardness on her pussy. They dry humped for five minutes until she came again.

Courtenay blushed. If she came that quick from being fingered and dry humping: she could only imagine what it would be like when they were actually making love. She would probably come in about ten minutes.

Luke kissed her as she came down from her high.

When she laid her head on his chest in satisfaction, his hands rubbed up and down on her back. Courtenay relished in it because it was so calming. For the next two hours the two just talked and took photos together. Keith and Katrina came by to bring Luke his stuff. It wasn't long before nightfall came.

"You okay mama?" Luke inquired.

"Everything is perfect," she said.

"You ready for bed?"

She asked what time it was, and he said it was 11 p.m. As much as she wanted to stay up, she had to do two little girls' hair tomorrow. The first at 8 a.m.

"Coco, you can do my hair too tomorrow?"

Coco used her fingers to tug the ends of Luke's high top.

"You want a man-bun again?" She asked. He said yes.

"I'll do your hair when I come back tomorrow," she said. He pecked her juicy pink lips. With her legs wrapped around him, he carried her to her bedroom.

"I don't want to let you go," she said.

"But Coco, you have to shower. And so do I. Unless we shower together," he offered.

Coco's nether regions liked the idea, but she said, "Let's do separate showers." She was not ready for that intimate moment. She could wait a while longer. She gathered her nighttime stuff and headed in the shower.

While she was in the shower, Luke called his mom. But he was also fantasizing about going in the shower and fucking Courtenay senseless. But he refrained. He thought about texting a side piece he had in Atlanta, but he remembers the talk he had with Courtenay. And besides, that side piece was not someone he wanted to create a family with. He wanted that with Courtenay.

Once she finished, Luke went to shower. While he was in the shower, she got her poem book. She had a section in there for spells. She revised the spell she was going to use on Jarrod. After she finished doing hair tomorrow, she was going to have Jarrod drink the potion, say the spell, and finally he would leave her alone.

When she had free time tomorrow, she was going to see how to make a spell to make Luke love her. They had chemistry. He spent time with her, but it was like he changed his women as often as he changed his clothes.