3-Going to New York

I went through the files I had found under the Avengers Initiative. Looking though I realize it is all the people I had seen in my vision. Files on Natasha and Clint, a Dr Bruce Banner, the billionaire playboy Tony Stark and a Norse god named Thor. Included is a file with my name as well which shocks me. I realize this is what my vision was showing me that this project that I realize Fury created will come to light. I look over the files reading each carefully, wanting as much information as possible.

I try to get a good feel of who I should try and see first knowing Fury will try and recruit one in particulate to get this Initiative rolling. I automatically rule out Clint and Nat knowing they already work for SHIELD and will do what ever their told. Thor isn't even on Earth and I don't feel like trying to see a God of Thunder. Dr.Bruce Banner isn't even on this continent and if he Hulk'd out I'd be in trouble. Trying to see Stark would be out of the question, because knowing his popularity even getting a meeting with him would be difficult. There was only one other option Captain Steve Rogers and I knew that seeing him was the best option I had.

"Alex can you see if you can find me anything on Steve Rogers" I call out to my friend.
"No problem" he says as he comes back over to me and types away on another laptop. "Here you go, looks like he is in Brooklyn, likes to explore the city, spends his time drawing and spends most of his time at an old school gym" he reads off the screen.

 "Here you go, looks like he is in Brooklyn, likes to explore the city, spends his time drawing and spends most of his time at an old school gym" he reads off the screen

"Thanks Alex, I think I know where I need to go. Do you mind rounding me up some things I might need. I think I am suppose to go to Brooklyn" I tell him.
"Just give me a minute" he says as he walks away.

I get up from the computer and decide to gather my things. I pack up what I had brought to Alex's with me. After a couple minutes Alex reappeared. "Here you go, fake ID, credit cards and some money. I called my cousin Gwen she has hooked you up with a place to stay, just outside Brooklyn" he says as he hands me everything. "Oh, here's keys to one of the cars I keep in a warehouse out back" he hands me keys. "And this is the address Gwen gave me" he says texting my phone the address.

"Thanks Alex, I owe you big time" I say as I put all the stuff in my bag.
"Promise me to go out to dinner some time and we are even" he smiles at me.
"I promise. Alex, thanks again for everything" I say as I give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

 Alex, thanks again for everything" I say as I give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek

"You ever need me, you just call" he tells me.
"I will and I will call once I get there safely" I tell him.
"Good bye Cassie" he says as we hug one more time.
"See you around Alex" I say as I leave his place.

I head out back to the ware house he had told me about and go inside. Pressing the panic button on the key ring I hear the alarm of a nearby car go off. I follow the noise and press the button again to make it stop when I come across a sky blue sports car. I unlock it and toss my bags in the back seat and I get in the drivers seat. I turn the car on, type the address Alex gave me into the GPS and head off towards New York.

 I turn the car on, type the address Alex gave me into the GPS and head off towards New York

      About a day later I arrive in Brooklyn and at the place I was told to go to. I park the car and go up to the apartment building and see a blonde girl standing outside who I assume is Gwen.
"Gwen?" I ask her.

"Hey you must be Cassie

"Hey you must be Cassie." She says smiling at me. "I was able to get you a fully furnished apartment through some connections. There is a parking garage around back the key codes 4837 and it's parking spot 302 which is also the apartment number. Here's the keys" she says as she hands me a set of keys.

"Thanks so much for this Alex and I owe you big time" I say to her.
"It wasn't a problem. Hope you have fun in Brooklyn. If you need anything at all just call me" she says as she walks away.

      I head back to my car and go to the parking garage and did everything like she told me. I gather my stuff after parking the car and locking it and head to the elevators and press the up button. Once it comes I step inside and press 3 and Wait as it moves up. Arriving on floor 3 the doors open and I head down the hall to the apartment. Unlocking the door I enter to find a quaint little place with the usual living room, kitchen and hallway with bedroom and bathroom attached. It had everything I would need. I go to the bedroom and toss my bags down on the bed. I decide to unpack just a few things before collapsing on the bed, getting more rest before deciding what my next move was.

 I decide to unpack just a few things before collapsing on the bed, getting more rest before deciding what my next move was