6-On the Helicarrier

Walking off the jet and onto the helicarrier I head for the red headed beauty awaiting us.
"Natasha" I say smiling at her as I pull her in for a hug.
" I missed you" she says as we break apart.
"Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers" I say introducing them.
"Ma'am" Steve says giving her a light smile.

"Hi" she says back as she spots Phil, "They need you on the bridge, for the Face-Trace" she informs him.
"See you there" he says to the three of us and walks away.

We begin to walk around on the tarmac "there was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" Natasha asks Steve.
"Trading cards?" He asks her.
"They're vintage and he's very proud" she tells him. We then see a very nervous Dr Bruce Banner looking around at everything. Steve walks away from the two of us and goes to talk to Bruce.

"So, you are back" Natasha says as we watch the men talk.
"Yes, I am back" I say to her.
"For good?" She asks me.
"We will see" I tell her giving her a slight smile.
"So you came here with the Captain what do you think of him?" She asks me.
"He's nice, a real gentleman, and wants to do what's right" I tell her smiling as we start to walk to the men.
"Really, that's all you got to say about Mr tall, muscular and handsome" she smirks at me.
I just look at her, "that's  about it" I smirk at her as we get close to the men.

"Gentleman, you may wanna step inside in a minute. It's gonna get a little hard to breath" Natasha informs them. The Helicarrier begins to roar to life and shakes. We watch as agents rush to secure everything down as we are about to take flight.
"Really? They wanted me in a submerged pressurized metal container" Dr Banner says as the men move to the edge to see what is happening. The engine swirls and the helicarrier begins to rise.
"Oh no, this is much worse" I can hear the panic in Dr Banners voice.

"Come on this way boys" Natasha says to them and they follow us inside.
"Dr Banner, I'm Agent Austin"  I introduce myself to him as we head to the bridge.
"Hi, umm what is your specialty?" He asks me.
"I do what she does but with an extra perk" I say pointing to Nat as I form energy in my hands surprising both men, as I quickly make it disappear. 
"Oh" he just says as we go through the door onto the bridge. I take it all in and smile, "it's been so long" I say out loud.

"I'm happy your back Cassie" I hear Nat say as the men walk away.
"I think I am to plus can't complain about the company" I say smiling as I look at Steve who I see hands Fury money.

Nick then spots Dr Banner and walks toward him

Nick then spots Dr Banner and walks toward him. "Doctor, thank you for coming" he says to him.
"Thanks for asking nicely" he shyly says "So, uh... how long am I staying?" He asks the director.

"Once we get our hands on the Tesseract, you are in the wind" Nick explains. I walk over with Natasha to look at the computer screens to see a agent is scanning for information on Loki's whereabouts.
"We're sweeping every wireless accessible camera on the planet. Cellphones, laptops. If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us" we all hear Phil inform us. Natasha flicks the screen, bringing up a picture of Clint.

"That's still not going to find them in time" she says to us.
"You have to narrow the field. How many spectrometers do you have access too?" Dr Banner asks as he takes his jacket off.
"How many are there?" Fury asks.
"Call every lab you know, tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I will tonight out a tracking algorithm based on a cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?" Dr Banner says. Steve and I suddenly look at each other confused by what he is saying.

"Agent Romanoff, would you show Dr Banner to his laboratory, please" Nick turns and asks her. She nods and walks over to Dr Banner.
"You're gonna love it Doc, we have all the toys" I hear her say as she walks away with him.

I walk around the bridge of the helicarrier trying to take it all back in. I hadn't been on this since one of my first missions with Natasha and being back here was making me rethink if this was the right choice for me.
"It's good to have you back" I hear Fury say, as I turn to face him.
"I hope it's the right decision, and your not going to keep anymore lies from me" I say giving him a stern look.
"Anything kept from you is for the safety of you and anyone else" he says to me.
"One wrong thing Fury and I am out" I say as I walk away.